chapter-12

Diya's POV:
                      Who did that to me? Why did they do? I'll kill them and feed them to hungry hyenas if I come to know who did that.

That one who I'm speaking about had opened my brain and switched on the blur mode. Everything in front of me was blur like a photograph taken while riding a roller coaster.

I had a tough time walking through the hallway without banging into anything and fall on my face.

I stumbled a few times but managed from not doing anything more embarrassing.

I was searching Rishab but he was nowhere in sight.

On my way, I was encountered by a fat ugly guy.

"Hey gorgeous, would you like to dance with me?"

The alcohol in me started showing its effects.

"Hey, you moron. As far as I know giant wheels can't dance." I giggled loudly.

I saw his face stiffen and he frowned at me.

"Ok then! You dance alone. But as you don't seem to be stable I'll hold you." He smirked.

"I don't want to dance, dickhead!!"

"No options. You're dancing ."

He caught my arm tightly and dragged me towards the dance floor.

There was a fast number playing and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Are you really confident you can dance? By the time I finish ten steps,you will still be in the halfway of your first twist." I chuckled as I knew what I  told was a truism because he was literally looking like an African elephant.

I saw him biting his teeth trying to control his fuming anger but I ignore it and start dancing in Bollywood style as I know it was his deeds that made him go through all this.

I'm very good when it comes to dance. But today because someone had turned on the blur mode as well as the stumbling mode in my brain, I was struggling a bit to dance. But even though I was the best among the others, who danced as if a snake got into their pants.

Suddenly the song stopped and another song started playing. It was a slow romantic song and everyone beside me started pairing up with one another.

I felt a bit dizzy,so I closed my eyes. When I opened it again, the fat guy was standing in front of me smiling smugly.

"Now you don't have anyone else, baby. Come let's dance."

When he was about to pull me by my arm and went to the center.

"You're lips are so kissable." He told and leaned.

"You're cheeks are so slapable." I heard a familiar voice and the owner of its voice shoved him away with full force.

"Don't you dare to place even your finger on her." That person yelled.

The fat guy walked away after mumbling something.

Minimizing the blur effect, I tried to figure out who it was.

Oh! Yeah,I know this man. He is the great Rishab Pandya, the biggest puzzle in my life.

He came closer to me and took my hands and placed it on his shoulder. He placed one of his hand on my waist and held my free hand with the other. Even in this state I could feel tingles shoot all over my body.

We moved in sync along with the song,twisting, twirling, stepping forward and backward.

My heart beat was increasing every passing second. I don't know whether it was because of the change in modes or due to his proximity.

******************
Rishab's POV:
                          I shouldn't have let her go by herself. It was ten minutes since she went to have a drink and still she is not back.

Where did she go? Is she okay?

I started searching for her, walking around the hallway. I started getting tensed unable to find her anywhere. If anything happens to her I can't forgive myself.

I saw her near the dance floor with a guy standing in front of her. She didn't seem frightened but she was purely irritated by whatever that pig was telling. He smiled smugly at her and I could sense something was wrong.

Then that bastard was about to place his filthy hands on her. I felt my stomach burn and anger was raging inside me.

How dare you asshole? Wait! here I come.

I shoved him away by warning him and he went straight away as he recognized who I was.

Though he went, I wanted to show him that she will accept to dance with me only and not him.

We both danced and I found she was unstable. I doubted why she didn't push me away when I held her without her permission and I was in cloud nine thinking she was fine dancing with me.

But it was all because she was drunk. She was not in her right minds. And she will not remember anything tomorrow morning.

I felt guilty. It was because of me she drank something else instead of water. I know she don't drink because she had told me once when we had a little,sorry a bit lengthy chat in WhatsApp. If I had been with her she wouldn't have to undergo all these.

And I felt as if taking advantage of her situation while dancing with her knowing her condition. I took my hands off from her and took her to the lawn outside.

"Ouch!!! It hurts." She pointed to the place where I caught her and kept her face as if she would cry any soon.

"Oh I'm sorry." I gently massaged her arm.

She grabbed my hand placed it around her shoulders and came dangerously closer to me. Our faces were just inches apart.

What is she going to do now? I know either they will kiss or puke in these types of scenes.

Ugh!!!! Biology, Zoology all was far easier than this womenology. If they keep an exam on this subject not only me all men will fail. I highly doubt whether even the women can pass. No one including the God can understand the mind of a women.

She stared at my eyes intensely as if searching for something in it.

We stood there, she in my arms and we looking into each others eyes for few minutes which seemed to be ages for me.

She opened her mouth to tell something but before that she fell unconscious in my arms. Never in my life I had felt disappointed like this before. I very badly wanted to hear whatever she wanted to tell.

Ignoring it, I carried her bridal style to my car. She mumbled something which I couldn't even understand which language it was.

I placed her inside my car and wore the seat belt around her. I came and sat on the driver's seat and drove the car towards my home.

How will I take her to her house in this condition? I'm still an unknown person to her family members and who knows I might end up having bruises all over me if I take her like this to her home.

I found her phone in her purse and texted to a contact 'mom'- "Mom I'll be staying in Nisha's house today."

I don't who Nisha was but I guess she was her friend as half of the call log was her contact. If she isn't then I'm done. Thinking I drove the car towards my home.

_____________________________________
A/n: hey all! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

If so please vote and comment.