chapter-7

MSD POV:

                   "Boys, come on, run fast."

Today,we have to compete with Mumbai in the finals of the IPL tournament. We had started our practice session today morning in the chepauk stadium.

By afternoon, the Mumbai team arrived at the stadium. As we had completed our practice, we decided to take rest till evening.

Though we are divided by IPL as CSK and MI, we are friendly among us. We decided to have lunch together.

We are having light meals in our team's dressing room with the Mumbai Indian players, as we had to play later today.

"Mahi bhai, may I speak with you for a minute?"

"What's the matter, Rishab?"

"I've promised someone that I'll make them visit you." He told expectantly.

"Ahem ahem, who is it man? A girl?"

"How did you find that,bhai?"

"Why would you even care,if it is a boy?" I winked at him.

He nodded in response.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"No,bhai. She is just someone I know."

"Oh! So that no is just a temporary answer."

"Nothing like that, bhai." I could see him blushing.

"I'm very curious to see that girl. You both can meet me whenever you want."

"Thank you so much bhai and are you coming to the party?"

"Yes, I'm."

"Then I'll meet you there with her?" He asked it more like a question.

"Great."

Rishab is a good guy, but a bit naughty. I've always treated him as my small brother and had given many advises to him like a big brother. I would be happy if he gets whatever he wants in his life.

*********************
Diya's POV:
                     "Give me that remote,Nisha" I shouted .

"No way."she too shouted.

"Why are you so childish, Nisha? Always watching cheesy romantic movies."

"Diya, you've once again proved you are an idiot."

"What?"

"Which child watches cheesy romantic movies?"

"Hmm,that... That was... Get lost girl,now give me the remote. It is my TV and I'll only watch. If you want, you go and watch in your home."I spoke arrogantly.

She placed her arm over her chest and faked as if she got a heart attack.

"How rude!you have shown my place today,Diya. Never again in my life I'll watch TV in your house."

"I'm so happy, you understood."

"Rudest of rude, I'm going now."

I thought she was playing but she left straight away. I know she will never get angry on me,so I can console her very easily.

"Finally, I got my remote back. "I fist pumped with both my fists.

I  was changing channels and found Csk vs MI match's highlights. The one I went. I was watching MI batting and there was a wicket and next batsman entered. It was Rishab. My lips instantly curved upwards looking at him. I've never been so happy to find a batsman entering the field except Dhoni. And I really don't know why I'm smiling seeing him. He hits a six in the second ball and grinned at the camera. It was like he grinned looking at me. My stomach churned at it.

Maybe I'm becoming a fangirl for Rishab too.

My phone buzzed and it was a text from Rishab.

What? Who? Really?

I rubbed my eyes and read it once again. This is scary.

RishabHey!

Me: Hello, Mr Pandya.

He was online, so he read my text. Now it showed typing.

There he is typing, here my teeth is typing. Seriously, I don't know why I'm scared as hell.

Rishab: Call me Rishab,pls.

Me: OK! Rishab.

Rishab: Are you free the day after tomorrow?

Me: Mmm, yes .Why?

Rishab: I'm planning to accomplish my promise on that day😉.

Me: What? Really?

RishabYes, Miss Sharma.

Me: Call me Diya, pls.

Rishab: OK;).... Day after tomorrow the BCCI is conducting a party as the IPL tournament was a great success and if you come there you can meet your idol.

What the heavens? Is this really happening? Oh please,someone pinch me. I'm dreaming too much nowadays.

Me: Hmm, Ok. But can't I meet him somewhere else? I'll feel out of place there as there will be many celebrities.

RishabI can understand, but you don't worry about all that. I'll see to it. You will not feel uncomfortable, I assure.

Me: Oh! Ok. Then I'm coming😊.

RishabCya ,the day after tom. Bye!

Me: Bye!!

He went offline.

I jumped up and down and laughed like a maniac,realizing what had happened just now.

But I was equally scared, how I would be able to make it. I haven't been to parties before,except for birthday and anniversary parties. But this is a big party where there will be so many celebrities. What if I become a laughing stock there? But if I have to meet Dhoni, I must take this risk. I can't pester Rishab anymore too. If I leave this, then I  must forget the thought of meeting Dhoni in my entire life. And I know very well that I'll regret it to the core.

After a big inner battle, I decided to give it a chance.

______________________________________

A/n: I very badly wanted to write a Dhoni's POV, so I forced myself to write one😁

Pls vote and comment if you like.😄
Don't be a silent reader

For those who don't know:
Ipl- Indian premier league
MI- Mumbai Indians
CSK- Chennai super kings
Bhai- a brother; a friendly form of address to a man