chapter-1

Diya's POV:

                       "Come fast or we will be late. You know very well how important it is to go soon. So get your ass moving." I urged Nisha  walking back and forth the room, cracking my knuckles and biting my nails, all the while a smile plastered permanently on my face.

She is still brushing her hair when I'm putting on my sandals, ready to leave.

"Coming madam!" She yelled while climbing down the stairs. "Don't get very excited my girl. What if you faint seeing him?"

I rolled my eyes hearing her. She is no lesser than me. There is no guarantee I'll faint before her.

Nisha Agarwal , my best friend since school ,was always a charm,pretty girl but at times she is a big pain in the ass. We were and are, always together in everything we do. Secrets had no chance to come between us. She is everything to me and I'm hers.

We bid a bye to my parents and left home.

I put on my helmet and started my cute pink scooty which my dad gifted me for my 18th birthday. Nisha climbed behind me and we both drove to accomplish my long time dream. Though I'm not sure if I can accomplish it, which I hadn't for quite a lot number of times, I still hope I can today.

We reached the destination and I parked my scooty along with the other two wheelers. The view in front of me was highly disappointing.

"Why is it so crowded? Didn't I warn you to get ready soon Nisha? See we are going to miss it this time too because of your bloody makeup!!!" I yelled at her.

"Calm down baby! Understand,it's not my mistake ok? What if they show me on those big LCDs? Then the whole stadium will look at me. So I've to look beautiful or.."

"Shut up"I cut her off in the middle of her rant ." I'm not in the mood to hear your lame reasons. If I didn't get the tickets today, I swear I'll chop your tongue and feed it to the sharks."

Nisha and me are standing at the back of a huge line which almost equals to the size of a passenger train. We came here to watch my idol playing but like always luck is not favoring me. Since the location changed at the last minute tickets were sold on spot. I thought I would make it today. But they announced that the tickets got over when we were somewhere in the middle of the line.

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes hearing it. Every time failure, is not something easy to digest. Silly it might be, but I don't care. I see it as my dream,that I want to do it very badly. Disappointed we decided to head back home. As I was about to kick start my scooty, I saw a dark guy with a big tummy approaching us.

"Hey beautiful!" He winked at me. "Do you need any tickets?" he said giving me a wicked perverted smile, that I felt like painting his face with his blood. I was thinking of some nice comeback when he told "But you will have to pay me double the sum."

Oh my! So he is one of my lifesaver. First time in my life I'm so very happy to meet a disgusting man. Moreover I'm glad he didn't apply any terms and conditions that he will also accompany me to watch it.

"Do they sell tickets in black even in a cricket stadium? Woah!! Maybe the karma of toasting bread for my mom and finding specs for my dad whenever he wanted, is paying me back." I thought to myself

We snatched the tickets and handed him the money. I saw Nisha and flashed a big smile. Hurray!! In just a second I became the happiest girl in the world.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n:  hey guys..

I hope you like my story. I just kept it short as this was my first chapter. I promise it will get more interesting and a bit longer in the upcoming chapters:)