chapter-18

Rishab's POV:
                           I saw the phone once again and there was Diya smiling like an angel at me. It seemed like a picture taken at a birthday day party because Diya had cream on her nose.
A little behind her there was someone with cream on their cheeks.

So my worst nightmare came true.   We both desire for the same always. In the end,one of us should give up. Now it is my chance to give up.

Arjun: "How is she? I don't have any other photo. Only this pic was there in her Facebook account."

Me: She is beautiful.

She has a unfathomable beauty. No one can oppose that fact.

A tear rolled down my cheek while typing. I'm not a cry baby, but Diya had changed me into a weak person. Diya has become my weakness. I've to get over her as I can't let someone ruin my life.

But at the same time,Diya isn't our property, we can't decide who should give up and who should take her.  We should respect her feelings too. She should be the person to decide whom she wants.

Me: "Arjun, text me later ok? Tell me her reply. All the best buddy. No one will reject a person like you. It is their loss if they do."

No one  will know how reluctant I was to type those words. My condition is worse than the victims under the ISIS terrorists. I neither want Arjun to get hurt, nor Diya to accept him. I would prefer to die than going through all these hell.

Arjun: "Thanks a lot, bro:-)I hope everything goes fine. I'll text you immediately. "

He went offline.

I'm afraid. I'm very very afraid.

I'm afraid I might lose Diya, I'm afraid I might lose Arjun, I'm afraid I might lose myself. This fear kills me. I should act brave. I cannot afford to lose everything in my life because of one girl.

If Diya says yes to him, then I should forget that I met her. I should act as if I don't even know her. Ignoring should be easy right? After all I know her only for a few weeks.

I know the answer for that but god wasn't kind enough to give me any other chance. I've to compromise either Diya or Arjun.

How I wish I hadn't met Diya at all. Something could have happened that day, like I wasn't well or she didn't get the tickets or something.

But fate had already played its game ruthlessly.

*****************

Nisha's POV:
                          "Pfft!..Why are these shelves so tall?" I'm standing on my toes to reach the top of the shelf. I wanted take the paper rolls kept above but I couldn't even touch it.

I even tried to jump but I couldn't reach the top.

" Nisha, go home and drink a jug of complan, you're too short like a  lilliputian." I scolded myself.

I dragged my chair up to the cupboard. Climbing on this is like choosing your death wholeheartedly. It is a rolling chair with big wheels.

"I'm going to die. Please if anyone heard me, tell my family I love them." Nowadays there is someone else too in my love list. His stares and cares means so much to me. My life travels in the opposite way I planned it to be. I blushed at that thought and climbed upon the chair.

The chair dances for a while but I managed to balance myself above it. I took the paper roll without falling so I fist bumped into the air.

Ahh!!! Unwanted enthusiasm is always dangerous. Now I'm going to fall on my face. I shut my eyes close anticipating a new design on my face.