||Chapter 17||

Rika's POV

Making my way to Master Wi Hwa's room, I noticed some Hwarangs looking at me and whispering along their pals. I paid no mind and continued along the old man's room.

I opened the door and saw him writing on his desk. He looked up and faced me with a sly smile.

"Ah! The infamous Yoo Sung! Did you know that the Hwarangs knew your identity now?" He started.

'The Hwarangs? Knew my identity?'

I gave him a harsh glare before grabbing his sword and pointed it a him. He gulped as he face me. I coukd see fear in eyes making me smirk.

"Tell me. Master Wi Hwa. Why did you make me come here?" I said slowly with bitterness on my voice.

I could feel him shaking as he was scared of me killing him. I know I don't kill people. But seeing them scared like this makes me smile.

He stopped shaking before looking down. "Do you know who you are?"

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"Do you know who you are?"

"I'm confused. Why are you asking me about myself?"

Master Wi Hwa slowly pushed down the sword that I was pointing at him. I put it down but still held it just in case I need to threathen him once more.

"You are a very important person, Rika. More important than any Hwarang here, except for one."

'Oh hell yeah, I know who that except for one is. Ji Dwi, aka King Jinheung.' I thought as I mentally roll my eyes.

"How am I imoortant?"

He stood up from his chair and started walking around the room. "When Ha Neul, an explorer saw you, he brought you to Ahn Ji, didn't he?"

I nodded at him. 'How the hell did he know that.'

"Ha Neul went to me after he handed you to Ahn Ji. He asked something about this." He pulled out a beautiful pedant necklace. It was very well made.

"Beautiful... so... what of that necklace?"

"You really don't know?"

Master Wi Hwa stopped in front of me and grabbed my right hand. He put the pedant and face back from me.

"You... you're the lost princess of Baekje..."

"Lost... what do you mean..."

"You're not Kim Rika..." He said before facing me. "Your Highness..."

'I'm not Kim Rika? But that's me... In my real world... or maybe... I'm on the Highness' body...'

"Everything you said about your life were all fake. You're not from Master Sehun. You're..."

The words of Master Wi Hwa didn't come to your ear. Everything was weird to you.

"Then why did you let me in Hwarang!" I said angrily and pointed the sword in him once again.

However, my threathening didn't scare him. He looked straight at me with those back stare and face.

"To protect you from Queen Ji Soo. If she knew that the Princess of Baekje was here. You'll be executed."

Princess... Princess of Baekje... How did I come to her body? How are we connected to each other?

"Now... if you may excuse me..." Master Wi Hwa said as I lower my sword from him. He made his way to the door before turning back at me once more.

"Stay close to the Hwarangs. In that way, no war shall occur." He said before coming out.

•  Days before Rika came to the Hwarang World •

"Shut it, Tae Ha! You shall not talk to your father like that!"

The said girl cried on her knees while looking down the floor. She gritted her teeth in anger and her hands are forming into fists.

"You will marry his son! You have no rights to deny this marriage! I hust want what's best for my daughter!" Her father angrily shout with his fist hitting his chair's handle.

At this point, Tae Ha can't seem to stand her father anymore so she stood up bravely and faced him with a harsh glare.

"If you want the best of me. Then I shall leave this palace! This life as a princess I am!" She said before stomping off the crown room.

"Tae Ha!" Her father called as she ran and ran, their voices slowly fading.

She grabbed her sword and, bow and arrows from her room before running to her horse's stable. She rode her horse before fleeing the Palace. The gates were closing but she hit the men with her arrow before she successfully went out of the palace.

The towns' people were surprised to see the stunning lady riding her horse. However, Tae Ha was unfazed by this then continued her way.

One way to go. Silla.