|| Chapter 8 ||

Hello, have a good day and Enjoy reading!

Note: I'll be using Rika's name as Yoosung

🌸🌸🌸

Author's POV

It was early evening and the Hwarangs are having the dinner by their dining hall. One by one they get their foods and sit on their chosen seat.

"Yoosung-ah!", Soo Ho called. Yoosung glanced that way and sat beside Soo Ho who patted the seat beside him.

Infront of Yoosung was Yeo Wool who was silently eating beside Hansung that was across Soo ho. Ji Dwi beside Soo Ho and Sun Woo across Ji Dwi.

"Yoosung-ah, do you now know where your dorm is?", Ji Dwi suddenly said breaking the silence. "Yeah, I remember it being Hansung's room", Yoosung replied while munching her rice cake.

"Great! I can walk you back!", Hansung clapped. "Shut up Hansung, stop being excited", Yeo Wool muttered. Hansung pouted and glanced at Yeo Wool who just pinched Hansung's cheeks.

After Dinner

Yoosung was walking to the garden after dinner. She found it very relaxing and enjoys the warm breeze. She suddenly thought,

What is happening to my family?

What is happening in my school?

Does my friends miss me?

Are they worried about me?

So many thoughts wander on her mind but none has answers, afterall she's lost in a world. She's a girl of the future who just happened to jump back in time just because of her fangirling.

If I didn't touch that damn television then I won't be here doing these die hard trainings.

She was busy with her thoughts not noticing a fabulously beautiful Hwarang sit beside her while fanning himself. The male Hwarang noticed her lost in thoughts and decided to snap her back to reality.

Yoosung was surprised by the sudden snap and trailed back to reality. She noticed Yeo Wool was now sitting beside her.

"Hey, are you alright?", Yeo Wool asked looking at Yoosung with concern in his eyes. Yoosung sighed and answered, "I just miss my family, my friends, my everything"

I can't just tell him I'm a girl from the future.

Yoosung sighed and Yeo Wool embraced her. "We all do miss our families", Yeo Wool said and let go of Yoosung. That's when Yoosung remembered something,

"My cellphone", Yoosung suddenly muttered. She forgot that Soo Ho has her phone. Yeo Wool looked at

"Yeo Wool, do you know where Soo Ho is?", Yoosung suddenly blurted out. Yeo Wool was taken aback.

Are he and Soo Ho close friends now? If yes, why am I suddenly feeling this way.

Yeo Wool's POV

"Yeo Wool, Do you know where Soo Ho is?", Yoosung asked me. I want surprised with what he asked. Especially, it's about Soo Ho. Are he and Soo close friends now, why am I suddenly feeling this way?

I faked cough and stood up. "I could bring to our dorm because I know that where he stays at night where he bickers with Ban Ryu", I said and Yoosung followed me.

Why am I feeling this?

We reached our dorm and saw that guy Soo Ho checking his muscles completely shirtless. Yoosung gasped and stepped back lightly. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, what are you guys doing here?", Soo Ho asked noticing us standing by the door watching him check his reflexes.

"Yoosung asked me where you are"

"I am here to retrieve the thing I asked you to keep a while ago", Yoosung said.

Did he seriously told Soo Ho to hold a secret thing? He isn't mentioning what it is.

Fuck it, am I jealous?

"Oh, I just put here, wait", Soo Ho checked under his pillow and pulled put a small rectangular thingy. Yoosung's eyes lightened up and took the thing and hugged Soo Ho.

Whatever this thing is makes her hapoy. Also, why the heck is he hugging Soo Ho?

"Oh sorry, thank you for keeping this for me, Soo Ho", he said. "Anytime", Soo Ho smiled.

Am I jealous?

I am not gay.

Seriously.

Hansung makes me gay sometimes but Yoosung is doing a greater job. How?

Stop it Yeo Wool.