||Chapter 14||

It's been a while since I came back to the Hwarang's dorms. I dressed up as Yoo Sung and went to the room of Sun Woo and the others.

I knocked at the door waiting for someone to answer it. From the outside, I could literally hear them arguing.

"Open the door!"

"Shut it Soo Ho! You're one of the reasons why I'm having wrinkles m, it ruins my beauty!" Yeo Wool shouts.

"I won't shut up unless I know who is the reason why Ban Ryu is smiling too much right now!"

Ban Ryu? Smiling? I thought. The fact that he's smiling especially infront of the others makes me wonder, what really made him smile?

"Maybe he just enjoyed something? Mannn, I really am curious either!" Han Sung who was surprisingly inside said with a giggle.

I wondered why is Han Sung there? Probably he wants to sleep with Sun Woo? Maybe he wants to cuddle with Yeo Wool?

"Whatever is it, it's none of our business..." I heard Ji Dwi say quietly but I still managed to hear. "Yeah, just sleep now." Sun Woo who was really quiet continued.

"Did you say something, Ban Ryu?" Soo Ho said. Making me wonder what Ban Ryu said. I put my ear on the door and carefully listened to their conversation.

"I didn't say anything, dumbass."

"I heard you something, like Ri- rika? Ri ri? Whatever, who's that?"

I was surprised by what Soo Ho said and accidentally knocked hard on the door making me yelp once more.

"Who's that? Soo Ho, didn't I tell you to open the door, you idiot!" Yeo Wool said.

I held my breath as the door opens revealing a fanning Yeo Wool. He looks surprised and smirked.

"What do we owe for the visit of the coward?"

I looked at him confused. Coward? How dare he call me coward!

"You really don't know? You ran away from the Hwarang, as the Master said."

Ugh! That sly old man destroying my image! I groaned mentally and faced Yeo Wool with a blank face.

"For your information, I didn't leave the Hwarang for some cowardly reason! I left Hwarang because of my... illness." I managed to say despite stuttering. I thought that I should have think before saying something, that was a close call.

"Well? What do we owe for a visit?" Yeo Wool asked raising an eyebrow. "It's late night  and you're weirdly dressed up as a Hwarang after your resignation."

"Is it bad to hang out with my friends?"

"Fine."

I entered the room with Han Sung welcoming me with a most bone crushing hug.

"I thought you left! I thought you left!" He excitedly said while he's jumping up and down.

"I really did." I said making Han Sung stop jumping and pout cutely. How could I resist this cuteness? AaaH.

"But, that doesn't mean I can't hang out with all of you!" I exclaimed making a once pouting Han Sung jumo once more and hug me thightly.

"Stop that Han Sung. Yoo Sung can't breath." Ji Dwi said seriously. Han Sung let go of me. I glanced at Ji Dwi and he returned it with a worried one. I gave him a smile before giving my attention to all of them.

"Wanna sneak out?"