|| Chapter 13||

"Ban Ryu?"

I stood up shook with Ban Ryu's sudden entrance. My eyes widened and I could be shivers down my spine as he walk in with a deadly glare.

"Stop staring and treat my wound." He blankly said as he sat down on the seat before me.

I recovered from my frozen form and grabbed some herbs and bandages to treat Ban Ryu's wound. His wound was big, probably from a sword slash. He keeps on hissing as I apply herb essences.

"You faught with Soo Ho once again didn't you?"

"I did. Why do you care anyways? Who are you, and where's Ah-Ro?"

I gupled as he mention those words. He does not even recognize me? So first of all, that's a surprise, since he's a genius. Second, that was a death by death balance for me, thank gosh I lived.

"I'm Yoo- Rika. I am Ah Ro's new co-worker here." I can't say my fake now can't I? I faked cough as I continue, "About Ah Ro's whereabouts, she's in the market buying some things."

I grabbed the bandage and wrapped it around his arm. With the finishing touch, I stood up from my seat and face Ban Ryu.

"Come back to me once this bleeds once again, okay?"

Ban Ryu glances at me for a mere second then left my gaze on his. That was cute. I could feel blush rush through my cheeks.

"Whatever, fine."

He mumbled before putting down his uniform sleeves and stood up from his seat. I watch as he walks through the door. Before closing the door he gave me one last glance and said,

"T- t- thank you for t- treating me" He shyly mumbled before closing the door.

I swear I saw a tint of small blush in him. He's too cuteee. I bit my lip and arranged my things still thinking about Ban Ryu's cute impression a while ago.

-----------

"Say my name, say my name, say my nameeeee~" I hum as I walk through the clean garden inside the Hwarang house.

I miss everything from my world. I kiss my friends, my butler, my parents, everyone from there. I looked up the moon and smiled at it.

"Mom, dad, everyone... I hope you guys are happy there. Don't worry, I'll be fine here, I promise... I'll come back to all of you..."

I sighed as tears were brimming through my eyes. I hope everyone's fine.

"What are you doing out here, Rika?" I heard a voice call me. I immediately recognized that and saw Ban Ryu walking next to me.

"Just getting some fresh air..." I replied before looking at the sky once more. Instead of looking at the sky Ban Ryu takes a gaze at my shining form.

I noticed his gaze and faced him, "Is there something wrong with my face?"

"None..." He paused, "You look bothered..."

I gave him a small smile. 'Ban Ryu, the cold hearted guy, trying to comfort me? This is cute.' I thought.

"I just miss my family... I don't know where they are, how they are, or anything... I'll never see them once more..." I said as tears were falling down my eyes.

Ban Ryu frowned and held my shoulders in concern. I sobbed and covered my face. I literally look pathetic in front of him right now.

"Where... do you.. and your family live? I'll help you see them... I promise you.." Ban Ryu said awkwardly. He's not used to comforting someone so he sounds so awkward, but those also helped you be somehow fine.

"A place cease to exist now..." I mumbled before crying hard once again.

Ban Ryu sighed before embracing me. "They'll be fine... I know... You don't have to worry, okay?"

I smiled at his words. It's good to be comforted by someone like Ban Ryu,  who you think as someone cold, but deep inside, he is a good person by heart.

"Thank you, Ban Ryu.. Thank You.."