|| Chapter 7 ||

I reread the book I made before, I was like, 'eww', especially this chapter lolol

🌸🌸🌸

Author's POV

A Hwarang ran to Yoosung's group that was watching Ban Ryu and Soo Ho bicker. The Hwarang panted and said something in between breaths, "Master Wi Hwa, is calling us all"

The Hwarangs all walked calmly while talking to each other. Until they stop by the meeting room where they bassically teach everything.

"We will be having a swordsfighting training by the field, all of you Hwarangs seat before me and I'll teach you things"

Yoosung's POV aka Rika's POV

After the time passed when Master Wi Hwa taught us everything, it was basically time for swordsfighting. Well I am seriously nervous for I, Do Not know how handle a sword.

I saw Hansung sneaking out and hid somewhere the bushes, I was supposed to follow that guy when Soo Ho pulled my torso and handed me a sword. I gulped and grabbed the sword.

"You're holding it in the wrong way, you shall wrap your four fingers leaving the thumb and the thumb must be straight on the opposite side of the part where the other four fingers were placed", Soo Ho explained.

I did what he said and surprisingly I did it properly which made Soo Ho smiled and cheer. "Woah, do you know how to use one?", he asked.

I gulped and shook my head. He smiled warmingly, ugh my heart, and taught me how to use one.

Timeskip as Soo Ho teach Yoosung (Rika)

I somehow, somehow, get it. It is pretty hard to understand plus my cellphone was about to fall. From my pocket.

Master Wi Hwa called us and an old man with no hair. "He will be training with you guys today. You have to beat him onto swordsfighting, if not, you fail"

"Now, who wants to go first", the bald guy asked.

"I do", Soo Ho confidently said beside me.

Kim Soo Ho

•One of the greatest swordsfighter of Silla

•Son of the royal minister from the Kim's

•Loyal to the Royal Family

•pLaYbOy

I sighed as I watch Soo Ho battle with the swordsfighter. Lost in my thoughts, I suddenly thought about my phone that is gonna fall from my pocket if I swordsfight. Maybe I'll just ask Soo Ho to keep it while I battle with the old man. On the other hand I also thought, I should have went with Hansung in the bush.

I didn't notice Soo Ho was finished battling with the old man until he sat beside be and shook my shoulder.

"What are you thinking of?", he asked at me. I glanced at him and answered, "What if I fail?". He looked at me with a concerned look and pinched my cheeks. "You won't, trust me", then I blushed and he quickly brought his attention the one battling. I want to fangirl but...

I have to give him my phone first, omg.

"Soo Ho-ah", I called him. He draw his attention to me. "Can you please hold this while I battle later?", I asked him and handed out my phone.

"Okay, what is this though?", he asked at me raising an eyebrow. "Something, you have to keep it a secret okay?", I told him. He smiled warmingly and replied, "Of Course, I will"

"Kim Yoosung, it's your turn"

I gulped and stood up as I grabbed my sword. I slowly went to the battle floor and bowed to the old man and made the figjting position.

Soo Ho's POV [when he pinched Yoosung's (rika's) cheeks]

"You won't, trust me", I said while I pinch Yoosung's cheeks. I do not know whta I did and I saw him blush and I just brought my gaze to the one battling which was Danse.

Why did I do that?

Why do I feel this way?

How can Yoosung do this?

All of the girls I dated, I never felt this way but why with Yoosung? How?

Am I gay?

You're NOT gay Soo Ho... Definitely NOT gay.

BUT HOW CAN YOOSUNG DO THIS?

He asked me to keep this weird thing that was vibrating, I do not know why. What is this weird looking small square thing?

I decided not to care and just watch Yoosung battle with the old man. I saw do one wrong move and he fell, I was surprised and saw that Hansung saved him by holding him by the back being his support. Wait, where did hmHansung came from? All I know he hides when we have assignments like this.

But, why do I feel angry seeing Hansung hold him like that?

What are you doing to me Kim Yoosung?!