||Chapter 1||

||Rika's POV||

Damn Highschool Life! Too many assignments! I just wanted to go home and watch Hwarang and fangirl about my bias, Kim Taehyung. Our History teacher is teaching us about some stuffs which I can't understand but then I heard Silla, I snapped out from my thoughts. I immediately got interested of listening because of the word 'Silla'.

"Why did the Queen of Silla took over the throne where King Jinheung must rule?", our history teacher asked. Not even a single person raised his hand. "Ms. Kim, I know you know the answer", our history teacher called for me who was abput to go in the dreamland. Maybe she knows I watch K Drama and she does too lol.

"I-uhh-a-King Jinheung was so young to rule over Silla, that is why his mother took the throne", I answered shyly yet confidently. "Correct", Ms. History complimented me. She continued to teach random stuffs about King Jinheung and Silla which took my interest for listening.

The bell rang signaling the end of class while arranging my bag a sweet melody came to my ears. Seriously? Another Classical Music? Kousei still did not agree to be Kaori's accompanists? Well I hope he will soon cuz I'm getting annoyed whenever Kaori let me play piano for her and I just play piano feeling like I'm Suga. Infires infires infires.

"Rika-channnnnnn", Kaori who just appered nowhere whined. "Whhhhhatttt?", I put on my backpack on my shoulders and started to walk out our classroom with Kaori and Tubaki beside me. "Friend A still hasn't accept my offer", she whined and whined until we reached my home.

"He will accept that soon Kaori, Goodluck and Bye Tubaki-kun and Kaori-kun", I waved at them ooening the gate of my mansion and then my personal butler, Sebastian Michealis, opened the gates for me.

"Is there anything milady needs?", he asked. "Ohh Don't be formal Sebby, didn't I told you not to act so formal to me, only if mother and father are here, that's the time where you shall act formal", I scolded him and he smiled.  "Well If you need anything, idiota, you have to call me", Sebastian said and left. I frowned on the nickname he gave me, seriously? Idiota? 

I went upstairs to my room and jumped down to my king size bed. Groaning I grabbed my phone and went to another door, opening it, revealing my own living room with a huge flat screen television.

Then I searched for the K Drama 'Hwarang', the drama I loved the most because duhhh Baby Tae Tae is there, just kidding, all of them are so fricking hawt. I actually finished the whole drama yet I still watch it because love it and I can't get over it and I still can't move on about Han Sung dying..  Ooops... Spoiler alert.

I was watching the scene where Seo Yeon grabbed Ban Ryu's butt making me laugh so hard after seeing Ban Ryu's reaction because he looks like a jack on the box with growing eyes yet he still looks so damn hot.

After too much of laughter, I was on the scene where Ji Dwi and the others have to carry Master Wi Hwa on his 'chair'. (A/N: I don't know what its called).

While laughing the lights turned off, the aircon turned off, everything went off except for the television. I went to the door but it was locked. I was still wearing my school uniform but luckily there were clothes on the couch I'm laying in so I have no problem finsing clothes. The only problem is the electricity and the door.

I changed to a black ripped jeans, Nirvana shirt and a red and black checkered flannel, grabbing my beanie,  I went to the door and kicked it. The television is still playing. I came near the television and touched the screen to check it out. Then I blacked out.

Ha Neul's POV <He's an OC>

I was on the forest to haunt some animals. I saw a deer running, I readied my bow and arrow and followed the deer. As the deer stopped I attacked it with my archer.

I went near the deer ready to.
carry it back to Silla. I stopped when a saw a weird wearing clothed unconcious woman on the tree just infront where my catched deer died.

I went near her and moved her hair out of her face. I noticed she was unconcious and needs my help. I help others who really does needs help.

I carried her by my right shoulder and carried my catched deer on the left. I walked to my way to Silla. I was thinking where to bring this woman and I suddenly thought of Master Ahn Ji hearing that he was a great doctor.

I went to their home and knocked hoping for Master Ahn Ji but I was met by his beautiful looking daughter, Ah Ro.

"Ah, you see I found this woman by the forest and I think she needs some help of yours", I said. She told me to lay the woman's body down to the bed and I bowed at her thanking her and giving her some silvers as a payback and I left.

||End||