|| Chapter 6 ||

Sorry for the late update, I was on a vacation. Again.

Note: I will use Rika's name as Yoosung so yeah. Rika will be mentioned as Yoosung here not until a scene will happen.

🌸🌸🌸

Author's POV

While walking through the hallway of the Hwarangs, Yoosung was pushed to the side, harshly, by a man. That man was Ji Dwi. He was glaring deeply on Yoosung's eyes. Yoosung just gulped since duh she doesn't know what she did!

"Tell me, Yoosung Kim, why would you sleep with Ah Ro? What's ypur business with her?", if looks could kill, Yoosung would be dead by now.

Yoosung sighed and glared back at Ji Dwi. "Master Wi Hwa told me to and Ah Ro doesn't seem to have a problem with that", Yoosung replied sassily as Ji Dwi slowly remove his arms that was trapping Yoosung from the wall.

"Now, if you will not say anything", Yoosung stopped and neared his face to Ji Dwi. "I, must take my leave", Yoosung smirked and walked out of Ji Dwi's sight.

I am amused, as far as I know Ji Dwi is inlove with Ah Ro. I can make this opportunity to make him jealous, Yoosung smirked secretly with his evil thoughts.

Ji Dwi's POV

Why would Master Wi Hwa allow him? That's unfair. I sighed and walked to my way through the gardens where most of the Hwarangs are. But, I can't stop but think about Yoosung.

His feminine like face and body. His smirk. HIS SMIRK. I shouldn't feel this way, I am a man.

As I remember his smirk when he neared his face into mine. My heart stops beating.

He's a man isn't he? But why is he making me feel this way?

Author's POV

"Yoosung-ah!!!", Hansung hugged Yoosung who sas washed away by her thoughts. "Master Wi Hwa said that you will be staying on our dorm, but you didn't come!!!", Hansung whined.

Oh yeah, I remembered that, Just Now. Maybe Master Wi Hwa also forgot.

"Oh yeah", Yoosung rubbed that back of his neck. "I forgot it, I actually came to Master Wi Hwa and he was half asleep when he told me to sleep somewhere else"

"So, where did you stay?", Hansung grinned. Yoosung's heartbeat secretly stopped when she saw that big grin from Hansung aka Kim Taehyung.

Yoosung's (Rika's) POV

"I was at Ah Ro's room", I said and smiled at him. He just nodded and pulled me to the garden where all the Hwarangs hang out.

Hansung and I sat down on a rock watching some other Hwarangs do their things. I am not so good dealing with awkwardness so I started an awkward conversation.

"So, Hansung, why did you join the Hwarang?", I asked him glancing at his suddenly saddened expression which was easily turned into a cute smile.

"I am a heir of our clan and I want to make my grandfather proud for being here in the Hwarang. I also want to live as a free Hwarang", Hansung smiled sadly. Then he glanced at me.

"How about you Yoosung? How did you end up being in the Hwarang?", he smiled.

Ugh. I have to create things once again. I'll just connect and connect it. Whatever, it's not like I live here anyways.

"I live a Goguryeo and working under Master Se Hun", I said as Hansung jumped from excitement and clapped. "You're from that rich Kingdom? Wow! You're cool! How did you end up being in Silla anyways?", Hansung said and sat down beside me smiling while staring at me.

Okay, time for the "story" to begin.

"I got lost on my way to Baekje and I kinda have ran to Ah Ro and there, we met and Master Wi Hwa added me and done!", I said.

"That's it?", Hansung raised an eyebrow. "I feel like there's more", he mumbled and pouted.

I have to say what Hyung Sik and Seo Joon said on the series. But not completely since I forgot it.

"I want to protect Silla, I want to protect the Kingdom", I said and sighed.

"You're really cool!", Hansung squealed and that's when I saw Ji Dwi walk out from where I came from. Our eyes met and he walked to Hansung and I.

He stopped infront both of us as Hansung greet him. "Ji Dwi-ah! It was nice meeting you!", Hansung smiled. "Nice meeting you too Hansung, Yoosung", Ji Dwi glanced at me.

I pouted. I'm kinda shy with what I did a while ago. I inched my face close to Ji Dwi a while ago. PARK HYUNG SIK. AHHH.

"Good to see you", I mumbled.

"Mind if I sit here with you?", He asked Hansung. "SURE!", Hansung exclaimed excitedly and patted the space beside him. Ji Dwi happily sat beside Hansung and leaned to the wall.

"So Ji Dwi-ssi, where's Sun Woo-ah and the others?", Hansung said.

As he asked that Sun Woo and Yeo Wool came with an annoyed expression. "Okay nevermind Ji Dwi-ah", Hansung said and greeted the two who has an annoyed expression. "Hello Yeo Wool-ah and Sun Woo-ah! What's with that face?"

"Ban Ryu and Soo Ho"

"Arguing"

With that we heard two people shouting at each other. No. Only one. It's only Soo Ho shouting.

I am so so so tired of this. Help me.