|| Chapter 3 ||

New Hwarang¿

❣❣

Rika's POV

Ah Ro brought me to her working father. I was shy to meet her father at first but she insisted that I shouldn't be for her father is a great person. Yeah I know. Master Ahn Ji is a great person in the series, I wonder if he's still a great person by true life.

After some walking and being uncomfortable with people staring at me because of my clothes , Ah Ro and I found Master Ahn Ji sitting by the tea house that I saw in the series. Ah Ro pulled me and we both stopped in front of him.

"Father, this is Rika, Rika this is Master Ahn Ji, my father", Ah Ro introduced and I bowed at the old man respectively. "Nice to meet you, Master Ahn Ji". He smiled and greeted me back. "Nice to meet you too"

"Father, we came here for a permission", Ah Ro said. "Permission for what?", he asked. "Can Rika stay with us? I mean, she needs home because she's lost, she has nothing", Ah Ro said making me shy a little bit because who the hell have guts to live surprisingly with others.

"Sure she can, she can be your accompany on the Hwarang House or can be a secret or "fake" hwarang so that you both will always be together", Master Ahn Ji smiled. I grinned and bowed, "Thank you so much Master Ahn Ji"

❣❣❣

Ah Ro and I came to the Hwarang House, we are supposed to see Master Wi Hwa. We both saw how messy the Hwarangs are.

"Yah, they will never change", Ah Ro sighed. Both of us went to the Physician's Room and Ah Ro handed me a Hwarang uniform. As I tie my hair to make me look like a man. I do not even know if I do. But who cares? They have some other's who have feminine looks on the Hwarang right? Well none because they all looks so madapaka hot and sexy with those abs and as a woman I have no abs.

"You have to change later after you meet--", Ah Ro was surprised by the sudden open of the door. Both of us flinched and looked at the person. Master Wi Hwa.

"Oh, who do we have here?", Master Wi Hwa examined me. Yeah I know my body is so feminine but I have small boobs. Almost none. I still have to hide it with some bandage.

"My name is Rika", I smiled and reached a hand for him to shake. Master Wi Hwa gladly accepted my hand.

"Nice to meet you, judging by the clothes you hold, are you willing to join the Hwarang?", Master Wi Hwa asked and grinned hugely. That's kinda evil.

"Yes. Master Wi Hwa", I smiled.

"Come with me and let's talk, anyways Ah Ro, I'm here to tell you that you have to heal those stupid bastards that almost killed each other", the old man said leaving with me following him.

❣❣❣

Both of us stopped by a double door and entered. He told me to sit on the chair that was infront of his own.

"Tell me everything about you, Rika. I know you're a girl but I want you to be a secret Hwarang that will spy everything that is happening inside the Hwarang House especially on Ban Ryu", he said looking at me fully in the eyes. I sighed and replied,

"My whole name is Kim Rika. Born in the Kingdom of Goguryeo. I am working under Master uh... Se Hun and i was lost on my way to Baekje so I have came here", I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh, why were you going to Baekje?"

"Master Se Hun told me to bring a letter for his relatives in Baekje"

"Are you willing to accept my mission for you?", Wi Hwa asked.

"I am", I answered confidently.

"Make sure the boys won't notice you, especially Soo Ho", he smiled.

"I can't promise you that", I replied looking into his honest eyes.

"Sure you can't"