Chapter 35

AMELIAS POV
I sat on Mer's couch. She sat down next to me.
"Are you okay?"she said.
"I'm great," I said sarcastically. She hugged me.
"It will be alright," she said. Maggie came down.
"Amelia," she said sympathetically. I got up and hugged her.
"It's going to be okay," she said.
"I hope," I said. We all sat down on the couch. Zola came down the stairs. She came over to me and gave me a hug.
"Hey Zola," I said. She sat in my lap.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Nothing, I'm just having a sad day," I said.
"Sad days are bad," she frowned.
"Yeah they are," I said.
"Will you smile if you play with me?" She asked.
"Of course," I said. I went upstairs with her and we played with her dolls. She was so cute.
-
"I'm hungry," she said.
"Want to go downstairs?" I asked.
"Yeah," she smiled and popped up. She ran down the stairs and I followed behind her. Maggie was downstairs in the kitchen. She looked happy that I was happier. I helped Maggie make lunch for the kids.
"Mer go to work?" I asked.
"Yeah," she said. Bailey was so cute. He sat next to me and ate his lunch. I really can't wait to have a kid with Owen. That is, if he lives.
OWENS POV
This is the hardest thing to do in my entire life. Leaving Amelia is the hardest thing I have to do. I boarded the plane. I sat by the window and thought about her. Gosh this isn't going to be easy. I miss her so much already and I worry about her. I need her so much in my life and she needs me. I can't die on her.