Chapter 33

AMELIAS POV
I woke up at 5am. Morning sickness. I threw up in the bathroom. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. I yawned. I was so tired. I opened the door and I heard Owen get up.
"You okay?" he asked.
"I'm fine," I said hugging him. He rocked us back and forth.
"I'm gonna fall asleep on you," I laughed.
"That's okay," he said rubbing my back.
"I'm serious Owen," I laughed trying to stay awake. He picked me up and carried me to bed.
"Love you," I said.
"Love you too," he said kissing my nose. I cuddled with him until I fell asleep again.
-
"Amelia get up," Owen said softly in my ear. He ran his hand through my hair.
"5 more minutes honey," I said into him.
"Fine," he said cuddling into me. This is the best feeling in the world. I love just laying here with him.
"I don't wanna get up," I mumbled.
"Me either," he said.
"We should get up," I said.
"We should," he said.
"But I don't wanna," I laughed and rolled into him. He held my waist and kissed my cheek.
"Morning," he said.
"Morning," I laughed and hugged him tighter. I love him so much it's actually crazy.
"You gotta get up," he whispered in my ear
"No," I laughed.
OWENS POV
Amelia is so cute. She's also so tired. She's not a morning person. She cuddled into me and had her head on my chest. I kissed her cheek.
"Get up," I joked and pushed her off me.
"No," she laughed. She finally got up and kissed me quick. She walked into the kitchen. She's so cute. I laid in bed for a few minutes.
"Get up!" she laughed and pulled my pillow out from under my head.
"Hey!" I laughed.
"If I had to get up so do you," she said kissing my cheek.
"Fine," I said. I got up and kissed her softly. I put my arm around her as we walked into the kitchen.
"Wanna look at houses before I leave?" I asked.
"I don't wanna live in a big house without you," she said quietly.
"Okay," I said holding her hand.
"So...5 days," she said quietly. My heart breaks every time I think about leaving her.
"5 days," I said.