3.2

I sat in the kitchen with my head in my hands. My hands, and cheek were forming bruises. Gally sat next to me without a word. I could tell he was staring but I wasn't going to look at him. 

"Willow?" He broke the silence with his deep voice. I stayed silent waiting for him to continue, yet he never spoke. I finally pulled my head out of my hands and looked at him. We was staring at me with his green eyes that I definitely missed. "The other boys already found someone that could side with us." Silence set in once again on the room. I knew exactly what he was taking about. They had already found someone that was willing to help us take down wicked. Inwas slightly in shock that we had found someone that quickly. It was our first day in the city, which made me worried about the person.  "We are going to be meeting with him sometime." Gally said, still staring at me. I looked back up into his green eyes.

"I've missed your eyes." I mumbled to myself. Yet Gally still heard my whisper and a grin grew on his face.

"I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one who missed someone." He smiled. "Alright we better go." He put his hand on my knee.

"Go where?" I asked.

"To Minho's room. They are in a different building. It's the same groups that we came in the burg's. We bought three rooms with the money that Newt somehow got, or stole." Gally had a smirk on his face.