Epilogue

EPILOGUE

It has been more than three months since Amber decided to go far away.

She has been living a simple life in the province.

She has changed her number and didn't contact anyone except Mark because she knows that she needs a closure with him in order for her not to look back or regret on anything.

And she thanks god that it all went well.

Amber goes to the living room, she's renting a place, she caught a glimpse of the calendar and realize that it was almost 04 months since she decided to live far away from Von.

She stops for a moment and look at the window, 'is she ready now'?

She bites her lower lip and close her eyes tightly.

Amber decided to go outside and take a cab to the city province.

Tumigil si Amber sa may park at nagtungo sa boating area sa lugar na iyun.

Nanunuod lang siya ng mga sumasakay sa Bangka.

It was like the Burnham Park in Baguio.

She put her hands in the railing and space out, like what she always does these past few days.

Amber felt the goose bumps on her nape when suddenly someone hugs her from behind.

She was startled and scared at first but suddenly, she came to realize who this person is.

Ipinagsiksikan nito ang mukha sa may batok ni Amber. "Come with me" Von said.

Amber slowly faces him while Von's arms still surrounds her, she bite her lower lip figuring out how did she survive without seeing his handsome face.

She misses him.

Von can't help to gaze at her "its game over. You have gone for more than what you said and you don't know how many nights I can't sleep just thinking about you." He said, his eyes are full of longing.

Amber swallows down the lump on her throat. "It's good to see you" she smiles and hugs him tightly.

"I miss you; I thought I've gone crazy." Von laugh and Amber can feel his chest vibrate "I've been crazy for you from the start, Amber"

Kumalas si Von sa yakap and slowly began kneeling down.

Von look up to Amber. "We may not be in the best place and I might not look at my best right now but everything goes perfect every time I laid my eyes on you." Von paused and get something at his black jeans pocket "If flirting with you gives me goose bumps and makes me feels like I'm on a cloud nine, I wonder how exciting life will be once you are mine." He pulls out a black small box and open it "I love you Amber"

Amber felt so magical like she was floating in the air. A sudden tears fell out of her eyes, its tears of joy.

"Will you marry me, Amber Robrigues?" Von ask the question.

Amber now knows the answer for her question a while ago, that 'yes, she's ready'

Amber nodded "Yes Von Gerard, I'll marry you."