PART 31

PART 31

Sobrang lakas ng pintig ng puso ni Amber, pakiramdam niya any moment her heart will burst out of her chest.

It seems like it just yesterday that she has been wishing for this to happen.

That yesterday she thought she was so inlove with Mark, that she can't live without him.

Akala niya she finally found 'the one' that she wished for.

That she's in a perfect relationship, that everything is fine pero nothing was perfect ika nga nila.

And in just one day her world has turn upside down.

Confusions and Denials are everywhere.

And this all happens upon meeting Von.

Isang malalim na hininga ang pinakawalan ni Amber.

She's ready to face what her decisions will lead her.

Mahigpit niyang pinisil ang kamay ni Mark na nakahawak sa kanya.

She looks at him, ignoring everyone cheering and applause.

"I'm sorry Mark. I can't do this" Mahinang sabi ni Amber at malinaw itong napakinig ni Mark.

Mark froze kasabay nuon ang unti-unting pagtahimik ng paligid kasunod ang bulungan ng mga tao.

"W-What?" Hindi makaniwalang tanong ng binata.

Amber cries at kuha ng kamay kay Mark, she cries on her palms.

Walang humpay ang bulungan sa paligid.

When Amber can't take it anymore, she run back to the backstage.

Nawala na ang spotlight at nagbukas muli ang ilaw sa paligid.

Hindi parin magkamayaw ang mga tao sa venue.

Mark is still on the stage, still on his knees. He seems to be taken a back at what happen.

Unti-unti itong tumayo at sa mabibigat na hakbang ay sinundan ang kasintahan sa backstage.

Kusang nag-alisan ang mga tao na naroroon pagkakita kay Mark, Amber was there sitting on a couch while still crying.

"Babe, what happened?" Tanong ditto ni Mark. He kneeled infront of her and tried to touch her face but Amber avoids it.

Amber speak between her sobs "Mark, Let's stop this. I can no longer pretend that we are still ok. Im so sorry"

Mark looks down and hold her hands then he begins to sobs, he cannot look at her in the eye.

Lalong lumakas ang iyak ni Amber "I don't want this to happen. Pero we cannot fool ourselves forever Mark"

Binitiwan ni Mark ang mga kamay ni Amber and wipe his tears off. Marahan siyang tumayo and reach for the chair beside her and sit down.

There was a silence for a while. Amber tears have dried off.

They seems to be replying 'everything' that has happen.

Si Mark ang unang bumasag ng kathimikan "Is this all because of him?" Marahang tanong ni Mark.

Mabilis na umiling si Amber "No. This was a decision made by myself".

"Don't fool me Amber. I know and I have seen how desperate he is to get you" Medyo tumaas ang boses ni Mark.