Chapter 16

“Hachi, don’t, I order you to stay here.”  Tsunade said as she was about to reach for my shoulder.  A wall of water blocked her hand.  Kakashi grabbed her hand and pulled it away from the water.

“If that water gets into your system, you’re screwed, and she can’t hear you, that orb cancels out all of her sense except for vision and scent, but she can only see the orb and smell what’s going on where the orb wants to take her.”  Kakashi said as he let go out Tsunade’s hand.  I jumped through the window and reappeared outside of the Village.  I kept running, knowing where to go, and what was going on.

I stopped in a field that was really pretty.  The orb turned a bright silver all around before disappearing.  Looking around, I noticed Gaara and Rock Lee.  Rock Lee charged forward and sand wrapped around his foot.  Sand appeared under him, stopping his fall.

“The sand is in my mouth.”  Lee said through the sand. 

I looked over at Kimimaro and noted that he was getting ready to attack Gaara with his bullet fingers.  Right when they were about to hit him, a wall of water appeared and stopped them.  Kimimaro looked around in shock.  Gaara looked down at his necklace and saw that it wasn’t glowing.

“Hachi, come on out.”  Kimimaro said as he tried to find me.  I appeared behind him.  He jerked around and jumped back.  “You damn traitor what do you think that you’re doing here?”  He asked as he stood up straighter. 

“Well, you know me, I love a good fight, but I don’t see one here.”  I faked a yawn.  He smirked at me.

“Well, mind if I show you something?”  He asked as he pulled out one of his bones.

“You know that that won’t work.”  I placed my hands on my hips.  He charged at me with his bone in his hand.  A wall of water appeared around me.  A wall of sand appeared over the water.

“You’re fighting me.”  Gaara said firmly as the sand started to attack Kimimaro.  I appeared behind Gaara.  Bones came zooming towards him, but an invisible wall blocked them. 

“Gaara of the Desert, what a stupid name.”  Kimimaro said as he landed.  Sand began to erupt from him gourd.

“Gaara calm down, he’s just testing you.”  Kimimaro smirked at me.  I glared at him.

“You’re useless without sand.”  Kimimaro said as he just stood there.  Sand started attacking him.  The sand went into the air and I could tell that Gaara was in luck.

“Rain of Sand.”  He said as the sand began to fall towards Kimimaro. 

“Not very artistic.”  Kimimaro said as he tried to jump away, but sand held his feet. 

“As long as I have sand, I can do anything.  You’re the ones that’s the fool!  It’s simple for me to create sand from the ground.”  Gaara said as he held up his hand.  Sand began to surround him.  The sand formed a tornado around Kimimaro.