Information

Yet another story off of Quizilla.  This was one of my favorites and is complete.  So I’ll upload as quickly as I can.  As you may notice, this story was written originally in second person, but since I don't type like that anymore, I changed it to first person, how I currently write.

(Picture on side of story.)

Name: Hatake Hachi. (Yes, I’m Kakashi’s little sister, oh, my first name means wise leaf.)

History: Thought to have been dead for about well, about half of my life.  Kakashi taught me Chidori before I disappeared.  I know all of the moves that an Uchiha does, and I’m basically the level that Kakashi is, maybe even stronger.  I ran away from the village to get a better grip on my training.

Age: 13 years old (about Temari’s age).

Attitude: My older brother always said that I was too nice to be a ninja, but I will do anything to do the right thing and to protect the innocent.  I am quite around those that I don’t know, but I can get a wise mouth when I know what I’m doing.  I don’t lose my temper easily, but when I do, clear the room.  I know some of the best jokes.  (Those jokes are the ones that you send to me.)

Looks: Everything looks like above, but my hair is longer and silver.  I have the exact same outfit.  The only thing is that I don’t have the small knife.

Old Friends: I used to be best friends with all of the Uchiha Clan and Sasuke had a crush on me, but he never said it.  (But he still does.)

Specialties: I can control the element of water.  When I’m in a fight and about to get hurt, all the water around me protects me.  I have a special demon in me, but the demon only shows itself as a last resort, or I do one of the hardest jutsus to summon it out of its shell.  I can do something else, but I won’t tell you, you have to find out.  (I know, I’m mean, but the other trait is so cool!