Chapter 10!

"You wouldn't dare!"  Kakashi said as kunai began to form out of the circle of water and floated, spinning slowly without progressing.  

"Duck!"  I opened my hands up. 

The kunai whizzed through the air, missing the people that was sleeping and zooming towards the attacking ninjas.  When it touched the ninjas, it sliced into them somewhere before disappearing into the small opening.  The ninjas seemed to ignore the small wound.  The next second water was pouring from their mouths, noses, and eyes.  Bibu looked up at me in shock. 

"You've learned!"  She said as the water gathered at my sides.  Two perfect little gourds made of ice formed.  

I smiled down at her as I held up my hands and made two fists.  Two thin chains that looked like they were made of silver dangled out of my hands as I added more chakra.  When I opened my hands up, two pendants of different leopards were resting in my palm.  The chain originated from the crystal clear and silver pendants.  Appearing next to Kakashi, I slipped one of the leopard necklaces on his neck silently. 

"What is this?"  Kakashi asked as he picked up the cold pendant in one of his hands. 

“It’s a special charm.  As long as you believe in love, you shall be protected by water.”  I slipped the other silver chain around my neck.  Bibu looked at the necklace longingly.  Her eyes widened when she caught me watching her.  “I’m already protecting you, as long as I'm alive, I will protect me loved ones.”  A small smile lit up her eyes as she nodded in understanding. 

“Go get him.”  Kakashi smiled sadly under his mask.  Before I could disappear though, he uttered probably the most annoying thing he could have.  “Take Sakura, Naruto, and Shikamaru with you though.”  A kunai can whizzing towards his head but shattered when it was blocked by a wall of water.  Kakashi looked at me in confusion before touching his leopard pendant lightly and staring at it as it swirled and began to dim from a bright blue back to its original colors. 

“I told you that I would protect my loved ones until I died.”  As I walked over to Naruto, Bibu went to get Sakura.  Once I had released the blonde from the jutsu, he jumped up.  In annoyance, I shoved his head back down, barely making the kunai miss his blonde head.  “God Naruto, are you trying to get yourself killed?”  Bibu walked over to Shikamaru and roared in his ear, making the lazy ninja jump up in surprise.   

"What's going on?"  He asked as he looked around.  Bibu tackled him to the floor. 

"Idiot, let's go!"  I jumped at the wall.  When I was about to hit the solid object with my face, I made a hand sign, which ended up breaking the wall apart and killing that ninja that was about to attack me.  "Oops!"  I landed in the center of the hole.  Bibu snarled as she charged ahead of me.  "Bibu, do you remember what Sasuke smells like?"  I asked as we followed her out of the village.

"Yeah, and I'm guessing that he's who we want to find."  She said as she stopped on a tree.  After I affirmed her belief with a nod, she closed her eyes.  When her eyes were open, they looked whiter than before and whiter than they should have been naturally.  "Ready."  She said as she started to jump from tree to tree.

"Wow, this looks like it could take a while!"  The trails began to thin. 

"What do you mean?"  Shikamaru asked as he looked around.

“If we were close to them, we could just appear there.  Since we aren’t close enough yet, we have to run to catch up.”  I jumped onto the ground and my eyes went back to just plain red.    

“Unless you guys want to make some new enemies, I suggest you do more running and less talking.”  Bibu growled as she sped up slightly. 

"What, how many?"  Sakura asked as I jumped back into the trees.