Chapter 15

“I knew it, when you said that you were going to learn a new jutsu when we were little, you were taking dance lessons!”  I couldn’t help but laugh some more at the realization.  Sasuke turned a deep red and the song ended.

“Shut up, no one less knows that.”  He whispered into my ear.  I giggled as I sat down.  Gaara looked up and glared at Sasuke when he noticed that the shinobi in front of him was the source of his girlfriend’s amusement.

“Thanks for the dance.”  In hopes of calming the fuming red head next to me, I hooked arms with Gaara.  Sasuke walked away.  Gaara leaned into me.  “Well, so far, I’ve learned a few things, now let’s go dance!”  I jumped up.  He was jerked up with me.

(It goes on, but I’m just too lazy to write anymore, so image what happens, but there is no kissing!  Hate to break your heart!)

“Shut up, Kankuro!”  Temari yelled as I approached the door and opened it.  Ducking, I barely managed to dodge a flying plate. 

“Is it Wednesday already?”  I walked into the room and closed the door.

“No.”  Gaara said quietly.

“What’s wrong?”  I took in the lack of junk that was usually thrown around the room. 

“Don’t you dare tell her!”  Temari screamed from her room.  The room was completely clean, something that didn’t seem possible with Kankuro in it.

“I’m telling her!”  Gaara yelled back at Temari.  Temari flew out of her room with tears streaming down her face and out of the building.

“What’s going on?”  I walked into Temari’s room in hopes of finding an form of proof that a teenager was living there.  It was clean, none of her usual trash was scattered on the floor, no sign of life.   

“We’re going back to Sona.”  Gaara said from the doorway to Temari’s room.

“Stop lying.”  I turned around to face him with a pout.

“I’m not.  The elders aren’t letting us stay here anymore.”  He said as he looked at me with searching eyes.

“We’ll still visit each other, right?”  I almost pleaded as I took numb steps towards him.

“The elders won’t allow me to visit you, or vice versa.”  My legs made up their mind as they ran into his arms where I was met with a crushing hug. 

“We’ll keep in touch.”  My eyes searched his face.  The front door opened and then slammed back shut.  Temari ran into her room and hugged me also.  Kankuro walked by the door and looked at you guys like you were all crazy.

“Orgy?”  He asked as he watched me get squished.

“Just join the damn hug.”  Temari said firmly.  Cautiously he approached us before giving in and squishing me further. 

“Let’s get ready to go.”  Kankuro said as he broke from the hug with a sniffle.  Gaara nodded his head and walked into his room.  He came out a minute later with a tiny bag in his hand.  After hugging each one of them in turn, I walked back to my house. 

“Well, I’m officially pissed off at the elders.”  I plopped down on the couch in the living room of my house.  Kakashi walked into the living room from his room.

“Well, you should be happy that they found a new Hokage, you remember Lady Tsunade, right?”  He asked as he sat at the end of the couch I was sitting on. 

“Oh God no, not Ms. Jugs the Gambler!”  I pulled a pillow over my head.  Kakashi pulled the pillow away from me. 

“Just be happy that it isn’t her pig, or even the Pervy Sage himself.”  He said as he placed the pillow next to me.  He got up from the couch with a pat to my head.

“I know that you’re right, but what am I going to do in my spare time, my missions last less than three minutes each.”  I sat up and watched him begin to make some tea. 

“Damn, it must suck to be you; I’m stuck with the three loudest and most annoying kids on the planet except for you.”  He said as he entered back into the living room, grabbed my hand, and pulled me off of the couch. 

***

“You did what?!!”  I yelled at Tsunade as she scratched the inside of her ear with her pinky finger.

“You heard me; I sent Shikamaru, Chouji, Neji, Kiba, and Naruto after Sasuke.”  She said as Kakashi walked into the room.  I was about to jump over the desk to attack her, but Kakashi held me back.  “Oh, pipe down; I’ve got an arrangement with the Village Hidden in the Sand.  They should help the others when they get there.”  She said as she tossed some of her hair out of her face.  I stopped struggling and went limp.  Kakashi set me down softly.

“I’ve got to help them, they don’t know what they’re dealing with.  He will kill all of them for sure.”  I muttered under my breath as I started making hand signs.  I slammed my hands onto the ground and a huge cloud surrounded me.  An ice like orb just sat there and it started to turn silver on one side.

“Hachi, don’t, I order you to stay here.”  Tsunade said as she was about to reach for my shoulder.  A wall of water blocked her hand.  Kakashi grabbed her hand and pulled it away from the water.

“If that water gets into your system, you’re screwed, and she can’t hear you, that orb cancels out all of her senses except for vision and scent, but she can only see the orb and smell what’s going on where the orb wants to take her.”  Kakashi said as he let go out Tsunade’s hand.  I jumped through the window and reappeared outside of the Village before running, knowing where to go and what was going on.

~~~~~

Extremely short chapter! T.T

Sorry about that! 

The good news, these series is drawing closer to the end and thus closer to the sequel!

Bad news, I have any series to edit and then a different series that I'm actually writing. 

When I finish this series, I will be posting another series, not the sequel right away. 

If you actually want me to make this series longer, then message me or leave a comment saying so!

Since this chapter is so short, the next one will be longer. :D

I will be able to post more (hopefully) soon.  My spring break is coming up and I'm going to be traveling, so I won’t have anything else to do besides edit!

Still, don’t forget to comment and vote!