Chapter 01

Keep in mind that I was young when I wrote this, so I got a little PoV (point of view) crazy in this chapter.  This actually happens in a lot of my fan-fic stories.  Also, this is roughly edited due to the time it was taking to read through it again and because I didn't really feel like rewriting every single word.  If I get enough requests, I might rewrite this series into a more updated and mature series.  Except I refuse to write sex scenes, so you won't get any of those.  If you want sex scenes, go to the What's Hot list and read some of those stories. 

This series is only PG-13 because of the language and violence. 

For more frequent updates, VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN!

I walked up to the gates of the village and just kept walking.  *The defense of this village is getting worse and worse.*  I sighed as I just kept walking.  Looking up from the ground, I saw that a girl with pink hair was chasing a group of little kids.  I pulled up your mask (like that one that Kakashi wears).  One of the little kids ran into someone.  The kid fell backwards.  I stopped behind the girl, but none of them noticed me.  I took this chance to disappear and reappear on the fence.

The person that the kid had bumped into had on a totally black outfit with cat looking ears at the top.  He had a mummy like thing on his back.  He had purple face makeup on.  He had a girl next to him that had blond hair that was up in four ponytails.  She had a fan on her back. 

"Do you need something?"  The guy asked as he squinted down at the kid.  The guy picked the kid up by his scarf.

"Konohamaru!"  A boy that had been running away with the kids yelled.  This boy was blonde and had whiskers.

"So, does this hurt punk?"  The kitty like boy said as he hurt the kid.  I clenched my teeth in an attempt to stay calm and out of their radars.

"Put him down Kankuro, or you know that you'll pay for it later."  The girl said as she looked around the alley.

"Hey, I'm sorry, the whole think was my fault."  The girl with the pink hair said.

"You better take you hands off of him right now!"  The blonde yelled as he got white anime eyes.

???'s PoV

"You better take you hands off of him right now!"  The blonde yelled as he got white anime eyes.

"We've got a few minutes until he gets here, let's mess with these punks."  Kankuro said as he lifted the boy up a little.

"Let go of me you jerk!"  The kid said as he began to kick out at the air in front of Kankuro.

"You're feisty, but not for long."  Kankuro said.

"Put him down!"  The blond yelled as he ran towards Kankuro.  Kankuro used some of his charka strings and he tripped the blond.  "What the?!  What was that?!"  He said as he fell onto his butt.

"You're a Leaf genin and you too, and it looks like your village is full of wimps."  Kankuro said as he looked at the boy.  A rustling caught my eye.   Looking up, I noticed that a girl was sitting on the fence.  She had a mask on, but she was still so stunning.

The little crowd called out the kid's name.  "Hey, cut it out, jerk."  The kid barely got out.

"That's it, drop him now or I tear you apart, you got that?"  The blond said as he pointed at Kankuro.

"You're the fool, making friends isn't going to help, Naruto!"  The pink headed girl said as she got the blond into a head lock.

"You're annoying, all of you.  I don't like runts, or any other scrawny weaklings start shooting off his mouth."  Kankuro said as he made a fist.  "I just want to break them in half."  He said as the Leaf kids gasped.