belligerent • twenty-one

Y'all I'm sorry, I've been really busy lately cause you know I have like two weeks of school left & about 30 projects so I've been working on those. I'm trying to write as much as I can sooo yeah. I plan on fully being back probably by June 3rd or 4th, we'll see. But anyways, give me good books to read!!!

• • •

I laid back onto my bed, looking up at Jah. He had turned on my bedside lap because he said he wanted to actually see me. I was a bit nervous because truth be told, the last time I've actually been intimate with someone was the night of my senior prom and it wasn't even with my prom date. It was with some girl I met at the after party and we didn't even do much. She just gave me sloppy head after we shared a few cups of various liquors.

He stared at me before kissing my forehead softly. "Amber we don't ha-" I cut him off for the hundredth time tonight, holding up my hand to stop him from continuing whatever he was saying. "Jahseh shutup and kiss me again, damn." I said with a roll of my eyes. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled his face down to mine. He chuckled lightly and met me half way, pressing our lips together again.

Our lips carefully moved in sync, less sloppier than before. He moved as if he had all the time in the world, keeping his hands at my hips and occasionally moving his fingers lower.
Shit started getting real when he pulled away from my lips and began tracing kisses down my neck. He stopped when he reached my collar bone and kissed back up, stopping to lightly suck on any area he saw fit.

I tried to hold in any sound I felt I was going to make and chewed on my bottom lip instead, yet I still managed to let out a few soft moans. The rougher he got, the harder it got for me to be silent. I eyed the ceiling fan and watched it spin as he continued his assault on my neck, closing my eyes soon after. "You okay?" He softly questioned. I opened my eyes and watched as he began pulling my shorts and underwear down with that dumbfounded look on his face. I nodded and lifted my ass up a bit to help him pull them off of me.

He didn't press further and scooted closer to the end of my bed, lifting my legs up and placing them over his shoulders. He stared down there for a while causing me to furrow my eyebrows as he muttered, "Fuck."

I opened my mouth to say something but I soon forgot all about what I was going to say when his tongue flicked across my clit. I drew in a breath as he did it again, slower this time. His lips wrapped around it and his eyes met mines as he gently sucked it into his mouth, his tongue continuously flicking over it.

"Jah.." I softly moaned out, my eyes beginning to close. I felt one of his fingers slip inside of me with ease and his other hand reached up and slid under my tank top. He massaged my left breast as his finger slid in and out of me at a steady pace. He pulled away and added another finger as he did so. "Open your eyes."

I could feel his stare on me yet my eyes stayed closed. I was quickly approaching my climax and making eye contact was going to fuck it all up. "Amber, open your eyes." He repeated hasher than before. His tone of voice made me pour into his hands. I huffed and opened my eyes, feeling his fingers move faster. "Good girl." He chuckled, a devious smirk on his face.

I could hear my voice getting higher and my breaths getting shorter. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I repeatedly cursed under my breath and my eyes shut instinctively. "Jahseh, I'm..I'm-"

"Good." I heard him whisper, removing his fingers and placing them into his mouth. I frowned as he licked them clean, moving my legs from off of his shoulders. "What the fuck?"

"Girl hush, you still getting dick." He laughed yet I found nothing funny. I watched him get out of my bed and pull his sweat pants off. The monster in his pants sprang free causing my eyes to widen. He chuckled lightly and stood at the end of my bed, grabbing my ankles and pulling me towards him.

I watched him line himself up at my entrance with his eyes on mine the whole time. He slowly slid inside of me and I drew in a sharp breath, shutting my eyes. My teeth sunk into my bottom lip as he slid the rest of his length inside of me. He sat still for a few seconds, letting me get used to his size before he began moving.

With every movement, I took in a sharp breath. He began moving his hips back and forth, beginning a steady pace. My eyebrows stayed furrowed and I winced in pain every few seconds. He slowed his movements, frowning and looking down at me.

"You okay?" He asked and I quickly nodded, slipping a smile on my face to reassure him. "Nah, I think I'm hurting yo-" "No, no, no keep going. I'm fine, I swear." I cut him off yet again. "I just haven't done this in a while." I continued.

He stared at me for a while and I could tell that he was in deep thought. I then wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him in me and letting out a soft moan to coax him into continuing what we started. He seemed to have thrown out every doubt he had and started his pace back, his thrusts shaking my body.
I ignored the pain which soon turned into pleasure, as cliche as it sounded. It was like a switch had been turned on.

"Oh my God..." I softly moaned out as he lifted a leg over his shoulder, his strokes seemingly getting deeper. The sound of our bodies smacking together and his subtle grunts made me drip onto the sheets below me.

I felt his hand grab at my breast, gently squeezing it and pulling at nipple ever so often. His other hand ran down my stomach and he began roughly rubbing my clit in a circular motion with his thumb. I moaned out loud, covering my mouth right after.

His strokes began getting sloppy and weren't of order and that familiar feeling came to me. My stomach tightened and my back arched up off of the bed. "Oh my...fuck-"

My toes curled and my eyes squeezed shut as I came. Before I even came down from my high, I felt him flip my onto my stomach, still thrusting into me. My head tilted back when he wrapped my hair in his hands and pushed my back down, creating an arch. Pleading whimpers and moans escaped from my mouth. It was like I had no control over myself.

I could tell he was getting close. His light grunts began getting louder, his strokes faster. He let go of my hair and grabbed onto my hips, pounding into me. His nails dug into my skin once before he pulled out, his kids landing all over my ass and lower back.

I slumped over onto the bed in silence. The only sound that was being made was our heavy breathing.

"Let me go...get a towel."