belligerent • nineteen

Okay well first let me bless y'all with this picture rq.

Now you can read 🙃

• • •

The last couple of days have been pretty hectic I would say. Everyone seemed to be so uptight. Turns out, Rob and some other dudes were the ones who jumped Ski. I mean, I wasn't that effected by the whole thing. Ski and I weren't that close. The only times we've spoken to each other were the times that he was waiting for Venus or asking for food.

Either way, he looked okay to me. Wasn't a scratch on his face which was really a shock to me. One of them told me that a lot of niggas were involved, at least 20 something of them.

They were talking about getting revenge and shit and I decided to not be apart of that. I didn't want to have a say so in it either. If that's what they had to do to make themselves feel better, then by all means do what you have to do. I'm just making sure they aren't bringing me into it.

I hung around Isaiah's apartment more often just because that was where everyone was. Their daily parties came to a halt when the whole 'Ski vs. Rob & 20 other niggas' fiasco happened.

Hailee and I would go get food when they needed it and that was really one of the only times people left the apartment. I still had a job to show up to so I would leave for my shift and come back in the middle of the next day after I'd take my nap and shower in my own home.

I was currently on my way back home from my job at two in the morning. I was very exhausted, especially after dealing with about three upset ass customers. I couldn't wait to strip out of this saucy uniform and fall asleep.

Right after changing out of my clothes, I had got my usual call from Jah. We started this nightly on the phone deal the night after Ski's incident. I mean, it's been around three days but this thing has made its way into my nightly routine.

Get home from work. Get out of clothes. Get on the phone or FaceTime with Jah. Fall asleep on the phone or FaceTime with Jah.

I've become used to the cycle although it just began.

I answered the call after the third ring. I gave a weak smile to him through the camera and settled into my bed. I could see majority of the top of his dreads. His eyebrows were peeking out from the bottom of the screen and I could see a bit of his eyes. I had asked him why did he never show his full face once and he replied with, 'Cause I'm ugly as fuck, that's why' which prompted me to roll my eyes.

"How is everything over there?" I asked while turning my television on as background noise.

He was always in the dark with his phone screen illuminating off of the portion of his face that was showing. I watched his head slightly move and guessed that he shrugged. "It's alright. Ski good. Ve good. We good."

I nodded and hummed a bit. "Did y'all speak to Rob and them yet? Ask him why he did the shit or something?" I asked. He chuckled lightly and soon his chuckling turned into full on cackling. I raised an eyebrow, watching him. "What?"

"Amber we gon' beat them nigga's ass. Ain't shit to talk about with them, it don't work that way. It's on sight at this point."

I nodded slowly and bit my lower lip, registering all that he was saying. I felt like something bad was going to happen during all of this. It wasn't a gut feeling, just a small thought that I pushed to the back of my head. I didn't want to say anything though. It wasn't like he'd listen to me. I was starting to feel like Jahseh went by the quote 'If you want something done right, do it yourself'. He wouldn't care for my opinion, plus he's already made his mind up.

"Just know I'm supporting y'all through everything y'all do. I got y'all's backs." I responded which wad true. Over the nearly four or five months I've known all of them, I've grown a strong bond with them. I wasn't on no 'if you got war with them, you got war with me' type shit but I was definitely back here rooting for them and being a good ass supporter.

"Can I come over?" He asked. I checked the time, quickly debating in my head. I was tired from a long day at work and I still smelled of sauce, cheese, and meats. But I did kind of want to see him. Of course, I went with the more obvious answer.

"Yeah, I guess. Let me know when you get here."

• • •

bitchhhh my weekend was garbage and I cannot wait until Summer Vacation cause I'm mf'n tieed of school.

Anyways, what's y'alls zodiac sign?