Chapter 24

Hi Guys...

The video is 'Heart skips a beat' by Olly Murs featuring Rizzle Kicks ->

The picture at the side is a picture of Holly ->

Hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bang... Bang... Bang...

URG... I sat up in my bed and looked at the time 10:00 crap... I flew out of bed and ran downstairs to open the door. Jake was stood there with a smile on his face.

“Morning” He said.

“Hey” I said whilst pushing my hand through my hair. I moved out of the way so then he could come in.

“Have I just woke you up?” He asked whilst looking me up and down in my pyjamas.

“Ye sorry I’ve overslept... Can you give me at least 30 minutes?”

He nodded before walking into the living room. I ran upstairs and grabbed a pair of jeans and a top before going into the bathroom and jumping in the shower.

I pulled my top over my head and looked in the mirror to try and do something with my hair. I ran my brush through it and for some reason it looked straight for a change. I walked back into my room to grab a bag for my phone and some money, in case of an emergency. I grabbed hold of the towel off of the bed and walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I threw the towel in the wash basket and took some money out of the pot at the top of the cabinet.

“You won’t need any of that”

I shrugged whilst turning round and putting it in my purse. “What about in case of an emergency?”

Jake shrugged whilst leaning against the doorframe with his arms folded across his chest. “You still won’t need it.”

“Well I’m taking it so you’ll just have to put up with it” He started laughing and shrugged.

“Come on” he said whilst moving his head in the direction of the door. I followed him down the hallway whilst grabbing the front door key off of the side table. I turned around to lock the door before walking to Jake’s Nissan. I climbed in and put my seatbelt on before he started driving towards the garage. I plugged my iPod in and started to play a playlist that me and Jake had created just for the car.

“Did Blake tell you about Aiden?” I asked hesitantly. I knew he had a right to know about the incident.

“No... What happened?”

“Well... he was outside my house the night you was racing”

“Did he say anything to you or look like he was planning something?” I could see Jake’s knuckles start to turn white from holding the steering wheel so tight.

“No he was just sat there” this seemed to make Jake calm down a little bit but not fully. He let out a deep breath. “Jake why are you so angry over it? I mean I know he’s dangerous but Blake was with me.” I asked confused. I don’t understand why he would be so worried when one of his best friends was with me at the time.

“Ye I know but... I don’t like the fact that Aiden was so close to you and I wasn’t there” he whispered the last part whilst focusing on the road. I think he intended to say it so then I didn’t hear but unfortunately I did which made me even more confused.

“Who was the guy from the other night?” I asked quietly. I didn’t want to make him angrier but this issue involved me and I needed to know everything about it to make sure I knew the full story.