Chapter 2

Hey Guys

The pic is of Jake's car ->

and if you open the external link that's Cally's car.

Here's Chapter 2 hope you enjoy it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “Jake Peterson” Emily said smiling.

I was still in shock and I think he was too seeing as his mouth was nearly touching the floor.

“H...h...hi” I said whilst extending my hand out towards him, again, trembling a little from the shock.

He cleared his throat as he reached for my hand “Hi Hayden”

“You’ve met” my mum said as she looked between us both.

“Umm ye...” he said whilst trying to find some words.

I turned to my mum “ye hhhe’s a new teacher at school” I said still shocked.

“Oh...that’s good” my mum said smiling. She then turned to the rest of the family “does everyone want to go through to the dining room?”

Everyone turned to follow my mum into the dining room except me and Mr Peterson... I mean Jake. We stood for a couple of minutes just looking at each other. I mean I was still in shock, who wouldn’t be. The kind teacher who helped me before in school is now stood in front of me in my house and he’s going to be having dinner here. This evening’s going to be fun woo hoo (note the sarcasm). I quickly turned away from his gaze and moved into the kitchen where my mum was pouring some drinks for the family.

“Oh hi dear... could you bring that platter in over there” she said as she pointed to the counter on the other side of the kitchen. As I moved towards the counter I heard the kitchen door open and close behind me.

“Do you need any help with anything, Mrs Smith?” I heard Mr Peterson’s deep voice say.

“Erm if you don’t mind you could help Hayden carry the platters in. And please call me Cally, Mrs Smith makes me sound old” my mum said laughing whilst she walked through the kitchen door.

I could feel someone walk behind me. As I turned around I came face to face with them amazing brown eyes. I never noticed before but he was really handsome he looked like a model. With the same tanned skin as his parents, jet black hair that I was so tempted to run my hands through, he was quite built as well I mean he wasn’t overly built he was just right. Oh my god what am I saying he’s my teacher and my mum’s work colleague’s son.

“I’m really sorry, I didn’t know Cally was your mum else I wouldn’t have come” he said in his deep, alluring voice.

“What” I said coming back to reality. “Urm... no don’t worry about it. How could you have known?”

“I know I just don’t want things to be awkward. If you think it will be I’ll go I mean seeing as I teach at your school and stuff” he said whilst scratching the back of his neck.

“No seriously it’s fine...things won’t be awkward” I replied. God who am I kidding of course things will be awkward I mean what other teachers, do you know of, have dinner in their students house. And this is the first time a very very attractive guy has ever been round for dinner. Damn it Hayden Smith stop thinking like that. He’s your teacher how many times do you have to keep reminding yourself of that.

“Urm... here let me get that” he said as he went to take the platter out of my hands.

“No seriously Mr Peterson I’ve got this” I said as I felt his fingers brush against mine underneath the platter.