Chapter 9

Hi Guys

At the moment you have no idea how happy i am with how people have actually found my story interesting and how many reads I have had so far. Thank you so much for the votes, fans, comments and adding to your library I am so grateful. :)

The external link is a picture of Jamie. ->

The picture at the side is a picture of Blake and Scott ->

I hope you guys enjoy 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my phone making a bleeping noise. You have got to be kidding me. Who’s ringing me at this time in a morning? It’s a Saturday and it’s one of the two days I actually get to lie in. Also, who has my number to be able to ring me. I sat up and reached over for my phone and looked at the time 8:00. Oh my god. I looked at the message that was flashing on the screen. ‘Ring this number’ I looked below the message and saw a number I didn’t recognize. I clicked on the number and waited for someone to pick it up on the other end. After a couple of rings I heard someone answer.

“Hello” the person said in a deep voice and sounded like they’d just woken up.

“Hi” I said back into the phone.

“Hayden?”

“Jake?”

“Ye... how have you got my number?” he asked me he sounded more awake now.

“I don’t know... I mean I was asleep and then this bleeping noise kept coming from my phone with a message flashing on the front telling me to ring this number so I did. I’m sorry I didn’t know it was your number.”

“No its ok don’t worry about it” he chuckled.

“Sorry about waking you up” I said feeling guilty.

He laughed “don’t worry about it. I was just gonna wake up anyway. Actually my mum asked me to pick up some food for her whilst she’s back at work. She’s left me a list and everything.”

I laughed “no doubt my mum’s left me one.”

“Well if she has I can give you a ride.”

“Really thank you.”

“Ok I’ll pick you up in about an hour unless you want to lie in.”

“No no... I’m awake now I won’t be able to get back to sleep.”

He laughed “ok I’ll pick you up in exactly one hour.”

“Ok cya in a bit.”

“Cya” I hung up and looked at the time 8:20. I jumped out of bed straight away and ran into the bathroom to get a shower. After I finished I walked into my room with a towel wrapped around me. I walked over to my sound system and turned it on. I put my CD in that Jake had bought me for my birthday and started to play Muse ‘map of the problematique.’ I looked through the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of jeans and a vest top. I looked outside the window to see what the weather was like outside. For a change it actually looked nice and warm. I thought for a second before coming to the conclusion of sticking with the vest top. I might as well take advantage of the weather it’s hardly ever warm around here. I walked over to my underwear drawer and grabbed some underwear and then turned back into the bathroom so then I could change. When I had finished I walked back into my bedroom and looked at the time on my phone... 9:00. Perfect timing. I grabbed my phone of the table at the side of my bed and then realised that I actually had Jake’s number in my phone. God I sound like some obsessive freak or something.