Chapter 37

Hi Guys....

Hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So you have to tutor this Jason guy today?” I nodded at her whilst walking down the hallway.

“I really don’t want to go and tutor him. He’s a little bit creepy.” I said. I pulled my bag further onto my shoulder and carried on walking towards Maths. I sat down and looked around the room to see if I could find Jason. However, I couldn’t see him anywhere... He was supposed to be in this class. Jake walked in after a while and placed his things on his desk.

“Right guys get your books and start looking through the next exercise for vectors and refresh your memory while I take the register.” He said. He waited for his computer to log on before he started to call our names out. I watched how he was focused on the computer until he came to a certain name he mouthed the name before looking around the room. “Jason Mac” He said. He looked confused for a while before shaking his head and carrying on with the register. I shrugged it off and carried on with the next chapter in the statistics book seeing as Jake had told me to work on that last night before I went to bed.

When the bell rang I walked over to Jake’s desk. “Hey... you’re in a meeting at lunch right?” I asked. I wanted to make sure.

“Ye why?... do you and Becki want to come in?” He asked.

“No just... well Becki’s on her own at lunch”

“Really? How come?”

“Because I have to tutor the new guy and help him get his grades up” I sighed.

“Oh right... be careful around him” Jake said seriously.

“What do you mean? Do you know him?”

“Yes” he answered quickly. “And I’ve heard stories in the staff room this morning” He said. I nodded.

“Well ok... I best be off” I said.

“Oh Hayden... give Becki these I know she’ll want somewhere to go” Jake said whilst handing me the keys to the room. I smiled before walking out and handed them to Becki who was waiting outside of the door for me.

“You can stay in Jake’s room at lunch” I told her when she looked at the keys confused.

Lunch soon came around and I was slowly dragging myself to my doom. I walked into the library and walked straight to the front desk. Wait... Jason hasn’t been in any of his subjects yet so I might not be able to tutor him today... YES.

“Hi... have you seen Jason Mac by any chance?” I asked the librarian whilst crossing my fingers at my side for her to say no.

“Oh yes... he signed in before. He said that he would be sitting at a table in the far corner” I sighed and nodded at her.

“Thanks” I said before turning around and slowly walking towards the table. There were only the regular people sat in there. The people I recognize from when I used to always sit in here. I saw the back of Jason’s head as I walked further towards the far corner of the room. I placed my bag on the table and sat in the chair that was opposite him.

“Hey beautiful” He said smiling at me. I shook my head and sat down. I pulled the science book out and flicked to the first page.

“Right let’s start with chemical patterns and the periodic table.” I said.

“Ok but seeing as we have chemistry why don’t we start with a bit of biology back at my house” I looked at me shocked.

“Is that the best you can come up with?” I said raising an eyebrow at him.