Chapter 36

Hi Guys

At the side is a picture of Jason ->

Hope you guys enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly started to drag myself towards P.E, whose bright idea was it to have P.E first lesson I mean you can just about manage to drag yourself out of bed and then they expect you to run around a field. Well at least Miss Cook let’s me off. As I entered the sport’s hall I walked over to my usual corner where no one disturbs me and pulled my French book out. What... I thought I would go over some French seeing as my mock oral exam was coming up next week. I was starting to practice my verbs using the past tense but soon started to zone out. I thought over what had happened over the past week of the Christmas holidays after going to the Peterson’s for Christmas dinner.

Boxing Day I had decided that I would drop Becki’s present off for her. I walked round but found that she was the only one in the house. We went up to her room to tell each other what we had done for Christmas and what we had got. I gave her the perfume I had bought her, which she instantly fell in love with, and she gave me a bottle of DKNY Be Delicious perfume which I remember when we had been shopping I said it smelled really good. On New Year’s Eve me and my mum had decided that we would spend it together just watching films and lounging all over the couch and eating as much junk food as possible. I wish I could have gone to the Scott’s house with the guys but to be honest I think spending the night with my mum was better. Jake did text me throughout the whole night telling me how everything was going on and who was winning the go-kart races. Holly wasn’t there though; supposedly her sister was trying to convince her parents to let her move to England to live with Holly. Jake had told me though that Holly’s parents weren’t giving in at the moment.

Yesterday I decided to go to the garage and work on mine and Jamie’s car. I felt like I had been neglecting it lately due to going and watching the guy’s race, helping out with the garage and trying to complete my school work. I walked into the garage and saw Holly in her usual place, lied on a creeper underneath the car. When it was about lunch time and we had all been to May’s shop for our lunch I decided that I should give Holly her present. When we were alone I gave her the gift card for Republic. She seemed really happy with it and then ran upstairs for something. When she came back she handed me an envelope that looked exactly like the one I had given her. Surprisingly she had bought me the exact same gift. What a coincidence.

I managed to bring myself back to reality when the bell for next period rang indicating that I was now in double maths. I felt a bit excited as I was start Statistics today and I couldn’t wait. I packed my stuff up and walked across the sports hall, there was a couple of people left in there packing the equipment away. I reached the door when I felt someone push me against it so then my face went straight into the glass of the door. I slowly pulled myself away from the window until I felt my head being pushed back against the glass and being held there so then I couldn’t move.

“How was your Christmas Nerd? You know Jackson’s told me about you flirting with him before Christmas when I was away. Don’t think you got away with it” I heard Amber hiss in my ear whilst tightening her grip on my hair. I could feel tears coming to my eyes but I bit my lip to stop them from overflowing. When she had finished her speech she released me and pushed me through the door. I lost my balance a little bit but suddenly recovered. I could hear Amber, Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee laughing from behind me. I started to quickly walk down the corridor and towards the girl’s toilets. I looked in the mirror and saw that my cheek had turned a bright red colour. I wet my cheek and dried it to see if it would take a bit of the redness away but it wasn’t happening. I dashed out of the bathroom and nearly ran to Jake’s room. When I walked in I noticed that half of the class was already in and working. I saw Becki look up and smile at me until she looked at my cheek and her smile turned into a frown and showed confusion. I quickly looked at Jake and saw him looking at my cheek with anger in his eyes. I could see his hands clench into fists on top of the desk. I turned back around and quickly walked towards the corner right at the back of the room towards Becki’s desk. When I sat down I could feel eyes watching me as I was getting my stuff out of my bag and it wasn’t just Becki’s and Jake’s. I took my stuff out and laid them out on the desk. I saw a piece of paper move out of the corner of my eye across my desk. I moved it so then I could see what it said.