Chapter 4

Hey Guys

I thought I would be nice and post this chapter early instead of next week.

There's a picture of Hayden on the side ->

Hope you enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started to shove my book into my bag so then I could get to form early seeing as the first bell for school had just rung. I stood up and went to the little office door where Jake had just walked in a couple of minutes ago to collect some textbooks for his first class. “Hey I’m just going... to urm start walking to form” I said to him whilst he had his back facing me, stood on his tiptoes.

“Oh ok” he turned around with the textbooks in his hands and the corner of his shirt was lifted up a little bit, from where he had been stretching upwards it must have become untucked in the process, just showing a hint of his tanned body and a little teaser of muscle underneath.

Stop it Hayden you shouldn’t even be noticing things like that.

“Do you need any help with them?” I asked him nodding towards the textbooks in his hands.

“No it’s ok”

I nodded my head and turned around to start walking out of the door. I got to form just as the second bell rang indicating that if any one arrived at form after that bell they were late but no one ever cared about that. I walked towards my usual seat in the corner but saw someone was sat in my seat... Jackson Jefferson.

“Hey nerd sorry I’m in your seat but if you want you can sit on my knee” he winked and started to tap his knee whilst smirking at all his friends who were sat around him.

I shook my head that was hanging low and turned around to walk towards the other side of the room and to get as far away from him as possible until someone grabbed my forearm and pulled me roughly so then my back was pressed against the person’s chest.

“Come on nerd we’re just trying to be friendly” I heard someone say in my ear. I cringed away from it.

“Do we have a problem Mr Jefferson?” I heard Miss Brown ask.

“No miss everything’s good” he replied whilst loosening the grip on my arm. I quickly removed my arm from his hand and walked to the other side of the room to sit down at the corner desk.

He’s such a jerk I mean he thinks people will do whatever he wants them to do. He asks them to jump and they say how high. I answered my name on the register and started to look at my timetable for today.

1st period maths, C9, Mr Peterson

2nd period maths, C9, Mr Peterson

Break

3rd period physics, C1, Mrs Poole

Lunch

4th period Chemistry, C5, Mr Webb

5th period Gym, Miss Cook

Yippee double maths with Jake (note the sarcasm)... I mean Mr Peterson. I really should call him Mr Peterson but I really like the name Jake instead. URG...I really have to call him by his surname like the rest of my teachers because that’s all he is... my teacher.

But he’s not though is he. Come on you like him a little bit more than a teacher. If you thought of him as your teacher then you would have looked away from the corner of your shirt and not stood there looking like a fool.