The End (Annalissa)

The End (Annalissa)

*Recording Starts…*

This is Siri.

I will tell what happened after we escaped Casificent in the Restoration Camp and into the forest.

“She’s about to give birth.” Alice said as she touched Althea’s belly.

“Althea, give me your headset.” I said as I grabbed her headset that was super-glued around her neck for, like, forever.

Althea didn’t even snapped at me, like what she always used to do whenever I tried to even touch it, and she kept concentrating on taking in deep breathes instead.  I called for Celestia but she didn’t reply and all I got was a dead buzz.

“I can’t get Celestia.” I said as I assisted Althea step over a big root.

We got into a clearing in between a cluster of trees. Alice asked me to help her place Althea near a foot of a tree. We gently placed her over a small patch of red flowers and her head on one of the roots of the tree.

“How do we do this?” Ivy asked as she held Althea’s hand in hers.

“Both of you, stay here.” Alice said as she stood up and looked around. “I’ll go and look for water.”

“Water?” I asked as I pulled at her hand.

“We need it to clean the baby and Faithe because labor is a messy business.” Alice explained as she pushed my hand away. “Stay here and take this. I’ll be back as soon as I find water.” She said as she gave me a small handgun.

Ivy and I stayed by Althea’s side as we looked around with our fear-filled eyes. We tried to keep our cool but then after a few minutes or so, something crashed right in front of us which made us scream the top of our lungs off.

“Shut your traps! It’s just me.” She said as she started to lift Althea up.

“What are you doing?” I asked her as I pulled her away from my sister who was almost about to faint.

“We need water for this and I’ve found a small stream nearby.”

We all helped Althea to get to the stream and then we placed her down near the water. Alice asked me to stay and watch as she and Ivy helped Althea in the labor part.

“Just take deep breathes and push when I say, okay?” Alice asked as she washed her hands with the water from the stream.

Althea nodded as she spread her legs and braced herself. I threw my mini flashlight to Ivy who held it for Alice. It was about 4 a.m. so that sun was just about to rise so it was still dark in the forest. I looked away as I heard Althea’s first scream.

“S-some-something’s nuh-not r-right!” Althea said through gritted teeth as she endured the pain.

“Just keep calm and push that zombie baby out!” Ivy cheered as she smiled and encouraged Althea.

“Something seems wrong, Alice.” I told her as I placed my gun down and looked at them.

“Nothing is wrong.” Alice assured us. “Okay, now take a deep breath and… push.”

Althea pushed and moaned so I started to look away and concentrated on guarding them. Althea continued having labor as I watched around. Then something moving from the north caught my attention. I raised my gun and aimed it from where I saw the movement.

“Guys, something’s here.” I warned them. “Can’t you hurry up?”

“Oh I’m sorry!” Alice snarled as she stood up and wiped the blood on her hands to her shirt. “I wasn’t informed about your meeting! I will do everything I can to SPEED THIS UP!”