Infected

Infected

*Recording Starts…

“What do you mean this is where you were made?” Cyrus asked.

“Wait,” Then Phil stepped right into the middle of the room and said, “Access, computer. Profile number 5-1-0-3 Madeline.”

“Hey… how did you know that profile code?” Uncle Helle asked him as he approached him and made Phil face him.

“I spent 10 years in an Ager but I still have ears.” Phil glared at him that made uncle Helle flinch away.

“Voice of User and voice of Profile do not match. Please try again.” Estelle said as she darkened the room and showed the blue grid.

“Try this.” Uncle Helle said as he gestured Phil away from the blue circle and stepped in. “Computer, access profile 7-3-8-2 Heinrich.”

“Welcome Heinrich Albert Pascal.” Estelle continued as a picture of uncle Helle appeared at the top-left side of the screen and a lot of date appeared beside it. “It has been 6 years, 9 months, 26 days, 14 hours, 11 minutes and 57 seconds since your last log.”

“What is going on?” Jack asked me as she pulled me with such force. – Oh, I am going to Flex the hell out of this girl. –

“I don’t know.” I said as I raised both of my hands in defense.

“Whoa. Take it easy, Jean Grey.” Jack said as she took steps away from me.

“Wait, the computer just addressed uncle Helle as Heinrich something Pascal.” Siri said as he made faces that looked funny. “Oh my God, Uncle Helle is Heinrich Pascal?!”

 “Haven’t you figured that out when we found out that Phil is a Holler?” I asked him.

“Ewwwwwwww!!! You two are brother and sister?!” Cyrus screamed and then everyone aired their opinions out loud.

“Yuck!”

“Oh my…”

“Sh*t!”

“Alright, shut your traps!” Colter shouted. “Phil is TECHNICALLY their brother. Big deal?!”

Everyone quieted down and stared at the floor. Then uncle Helle typed something on the lower-right side of the glass and placed his palm of the glass and it scanned it. The blue grid momentarily turned green, the glass went back up into the ceiling and a secret door at the end of the room slowly slid open and bright white light poured in but the door stopped at mid-opening and closed itself.

“I wouldn’t recommend going in there, Sir Pascal.” Estelle said.

“Why?” Uncle Helle asked.

“There are other beings in there and I do not think you wouldn’t them to know your presence.”

“Who’s on the other side of that door?” Riley asked.

“Please wait a minute.” She said as we heard sounds of humming come from the walls.

“No, no, no, no, NO!” Jack said.

“Yes?” Estelle asked.

“I wanna know what happened above first!”

“Okay… video footages of the events that occurred above first then a live feed of persons in the next room.”

Then the glass screen was lowered again right in front of us and a showed a video of a burly man on his 30’s who lived alone above.

“Wait, that isn’t that psycho-killer…” Ivy said as she pointed at the glass.