All Aboard!

All Aboard!

*Recording Starts…

We got to the place where the Count was kept. It was in a gigantic warehouse that is seal shut and it can only be entered through a door that has no handle but has a small screen was set beside it. Outside it looked like an average warehouse that kept old and rusty things. Its walls were rusted and chipped at some parts and the roof looked like it will fail the moment another raindrop hits it.

“Do you remember the code?” Phil asked Castor as everyone stood in front of the gigantic steel door.

“The Count has not sailed the waters for about a 3 years but my mind still remembers every inch of her.” He smiled.

Then Castor tapped the screen and a male voice boomed from a speaker implanted somewhere deep within the walls of the warehouse.

“Please state the code of entry.”

“Avian, 3, Jack, Touch, 7, 7, 7, Serpent.” Castor said with such joy in his voice it is almost as if he is coming home.

“Why are you so happy?” Alice asked as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Ahh… You see… I’ve built this baby myself. I built it with his,” He pointed at Phil. “parents.”

“My parents?” Phil asked, surprisingly surprised.

“Yes.” Castor answered. Then looked at all of us as the door slid up and a hissing sound escaped from the warehouse.

“Are you all ready?” He asked with his British accent and we all nodded.

Then we all entered the warehouse and were greeted by shadows. Then the door slid down and we were surrounded by total darkness. Then the lights slowly lit up and revealed the most beautiful speedboat I’ve ever seen. It is about 10 feet tall and a good 17 feet long. It is as dark as the night and was painted with different shades of blue at the sides that looked like waves.

“My parents did this?” Phil asked, a little over-awed.

“Yes.” Uncle Helle said. And we all looked at him and at my peripheral I saw Castor glare at him.

“I think that it’s time.” He continued.

“Time? Time for what, uncle?” Siri asked him.

“Can it, Simpleton.” Castor snarled at our uncle.

“Guys… what is it?” Cyrus asked.

Both of them were ready to open their mouths but then they were stifled by the banging on the other side of the door.

“Should we open it?” Thomas looked at Castor.

“No, double seal it.” Castor said as he ran to the Count and skillfully jumped on board.

“We have to know who it is!” Cc said and ran to the identical screen on the other side of the door. “Computer?”

“Yes, madam?” The computer answered. “And for the future, I would prefer it if you’d address me as Marcus.”

“Great. The one person who walked out on us.” Alice murmured. Remembering the time when Marcus Xin left in the middle of the night, five nights after Kinos left Inferno.

“Pardon? I do not recognize the command.” Marcus, the computer, said.

“Nothing. Just show us a feed outside the door.” Cc said to him.

“Coming right up.” He said and the screen showed a lot of undead pounding at the door and at the walls.

No words were needed and just in about a minute or two all of us were on the Count and are waiting for the sea gate to open up. Alice told Thomas, Cyrus, Siri, and me to prepare our guns just in case the doors wouldn’t hold up.