Revelation

Revelation

*Recording Starts…

I woke up the next morning feeling satisfied and happy. I pulled the covers up to my shoulders feeling a little cold. I already knew that Phil would be gone ‘cause his shift as a ‘farmer’ at the Farm is early. Yeah, McDuty had 2 more boats that were always following Titania. The Farm is the gigantic green boat where we plant and harvest different kinds of fruits and vegetables and The Noah is where we keep our animals, like sheep, cows, pigs, chickens and all that… It’s also where they fish for… well… fish.

I slowly left my bed and went to the comfort room, wincing as I stood up because my ass hurt like hell. I took a quick shower and wore my blue uniform from the Gift Shop and went to the Dining Hall to get some food. Siri, Alice and Cc joined me as I devour my last pancake and start on my first bacon.

“Cc heard something.” Siri whispered to me. I ignored them because my mind was still focused on the stuff Phil and I did the night before.

“Faithe.” Alice’s voice was the one that pulled me out of my daydreams.

“What?” I smiled at them.

“Wow. Someone got laid.” Cc commented. I glared at her to hide my blushing cheeks. “Jeez… relax.”

“What is it?” I turned my attention back to Alice, remembering how much I hated that Cc bitch.

“Well… go on Cc.”

“I just heard that Japan and North Korea are now both down.” Cc whispered as she looked around, checking to see if anyone else was listening.

“What about England?” I asked, putting my fork down and pushing my plate away.

“Falling apart.”

“America?”

“Been lifeless for about 4 days now.” Cc said.

“Wait… does this mean that were the only ones left?” Siri asked, pertaining to the passengers of Titania.

“Probably.” Alice said.

I stood up, took my plate and started to walk away. The three of them followed me.

“What are we going to do?” Siri asked.

“They’re dead. That’s it. The only thing we can do is… survive. Because if we survive, the whole human race survives.” I said to them. “Now, go back to your duties and… try to survive.” I gave ‘em a final wink and walked back to the Gift Shop.

I bumped into uncle Helle in the corridor, on the way to the Gift Shop. I moaned in pain as my butt hit the wall to my right. Uncle Helle held me as I waited for the pain to subside –Damn… Phil knows his moves! –

“Are you oka-” Uncle Helle’s half-chuckle half-question was stopped right before it ended as he realized something. “Did you two do it last night?” Anger slowly building up and showing up on his face.

“Uhh…” I stumbled for words to form the perfect lie.

“DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH PHILLIP PASCAL?!” He shook me like he was trying to shake my soul out of my body.

“Not that it’s any of your business… but… yeah we did it.” I stared him as his face slowly turned grim. “Twice.” I smiled devilishly.

“You cannot do that!” He shouted as he turned around and mushed his face with his palms.

“Why? Because we’re not yet married and all that crap?!” I said as my voice slowly go up some octaves.

“Because he is your brother!” He said as he looked at me with pure anger.