Help

Help

*Recording Starts…

I hugged my brother as my heart tried to pound its way out of my  heaving chest. I looked at the group of survivors right in front of me, a sad shivering bunch of Uninfected. Out of the 9 thousand passengers and crew of the Titania... only 10 survived. Well... at least,in our speed boat that is. There were 5 speed boats in Titania before the Flash Attack happened and when we got there, this was the only one left.

The memory of the hour passed came rushing back like to me like a large tidal wave of pain and memory...

Alice landed in front of us and smiled menacingly. She then proceeded to open and close her hands, as if testing them to see if they are working properly, and looked at us with great malice.

“Alice, don’t do this.” Siri pleased as he tried to walk up to her but I stopped him.

Alice looked at him with pure sadness in her eyes then her head twitched once and her irises contracted and her face became emotionless again then her eyes turned back to normal Uninfected eyes.

“Get…get away! R-run!” Alice said as she tried to back away from us.

“We won’t leave you here!” I said as I took a step closer.

“NO!” She glared at me and looked like the normal Alice, the unforgiving and bad-ass one. “I can-not con…control my…my body. It…it’s too… too strong!” Then she held her head as if she was having one big-ass migraine. “I…I don’t want to… hurt…hurt you two!”

“Run!” Alice roared, her voice slowly turning deeper. Then her irises continued to contract from round to slim and round to slim and this kept happening over and over again. So we took our chance and started to run away. Cyrus, who by the way was covered with blood and flesh, joined us moments later.

“What the hell happened to you?” Siri asked him as he skipped over a dead body of a small girl in a blue dress.

Cyrus didn’t answer him and just gave him a cold stare instead. I mouthed the word ‘sorry’ to him and he nodded at me. We kept running until we saw this huge Mutated, who’s blocking the door to the lower levels where the speed boats were kept.

We stared at him for about a full minute until he realized that we were behind him. He turned around and roared at us. He looked like of those tall bodybuilders but has two extra arms under his already gigantic arms. Oh, and his nails were big ass claws.

“You shall not pass.” He gurgled and sounded like a tyrannosaurus rex.

“I’ll deal with that.” Cyrus mumbled as he walked in front us and removed the machine gun that was hanging behind his back and started to shoot Four-arms all over his Mutated body.

Four-arms didn’t even move. He just stood there like a statue and smiled like a kid when Cyrus was out of bullets. Then he clasped his hands, formed them into fists, pulled them backwards and pounded at the wall, making the surrounding wall around the door crack.

I raised my gun and tried to shoot him but the thing just clicked and that’s when I remembered that I was out. I looked around and fished out the nearest guns for Siri and me. I handed him his and I nodded at him.

He nodded back and raised his gun. We shot him with perfect precision and all of our bullets landed exactly into his huge head.

His body fell down and became on a pile of huge Mutated crap. We started to walk and were about to jump over him when his body twitched and one of his hands started to push himself up and the other three started to join.