Chapter One

Sniff..

Drop..

Sniff..

Drop..

"Just for a while?"

"I'm sorry, you can not.."

"Why?"

"I can't let him to hurt you, mostly Masaomi."

__________________________________________

Kuroko look outside the window, drops of water going down through the glasses.

He smile as he touch his stomach.

"Seiji, if only... If only I get to see you, right now." He mumble as the drops of the rain join forces to the drop of his tears falling to his sky blue eyes.

How horrible is fate was....

"Stupid Seijuro..." He mutter as he look at his right hands and a ring with a beautiful tints of a diamond have been putted. "Yet, coward of me.."

"Papa?" A boy with an age of five spoke with a tint of sleepy tone.

Kuroko turn around and saw a carbon copy of him, but in a child model and with warm soft red eyes. Kuroko wipe his tears before going to his son. "Dear, it's already past 10:00 shouldn't be you have to sleep now.."

The boy look at his 'papa' eyes.

"Papa is crying again."

"Papa is fine, you know."

"Papa.. Is lying..."

"I'm not.."

"You are.... Always...."'

"What made you think of that?"

"Every time you cry, you lied.."

"Why, do you think of that?"

"I don't know..."

Kuroko chuckle. "You do really have my habit, uh." His child look to his eyes. "Come here in to the couch, I will tell you a story."

Kuroko walk to the coach and his child named Tsuya walk to him, Tsuya was just gotten to his name 'Tetsuya' only to remove the 'Te' as in Te-Tsuya. He wanted to have a name that is also same to his 'former boyfriend' but, for security for his own son.

Tetsuya sit and pat the side of him, where he is inviting Tsuya to his side. The child sleepiness fade away and jump to the side of his mother.

Due to Tetsuya curiosity to some 'real or true story' his child Tsuya gotten from him.

"Papa, I want the story that the reason you always cried."

Tetsuya widen his eyes as he felt some butterflies wondering around his stomach. "Dear, that is difficult." Tetsuya look to his son eyes directly and pat his son blue locks.

Tsuya pout and look to the other side, avoiding his papa eyes. "Then make it different."

"Like what?" Tetsuya tilt his head.