028

On the phone (Dohyuns POV) ||

Dohyun: Normal - Minhyuk: bold

"Dohyun! What's up baby?"

"M-minhyuk-ah... c-can I stay at your house for a few d-days?"

"Of course you can! You know youre always welcomed here! But, Why? Did something happen??"

"T-thanks. And I'll explain it to you when I find a way to your house hyung."

"What do you mean when you find a way to my house? Your house is literally like 2 blocks away from mine. Dohyun, where are you?"

"I said I'll find a way there. And it doesn't matter where I am. I'll be there soon..."

"Dohyun what are you fucking saying?! Where the hell are you?!"

I looked at my surroundings to see if I could find the street name that I was in. When I finally saw it I was about to tell minhyuk where I was but suddenly everything went black...

"Hello? Dohyun? Dohyun stop paying around and answer! Dohyun!?!"

That's all I heard from him before I went completely unconscious.

Minhyuks POV ||

I've called him over 27 times already and his not answering his fucking phone. Where the hell is he?!! I ran out of my house with my phone and charger and cash in my pockets. I need to find him no matter what.

I ran as fast as I could to where Dohyuns last location was. I may or may have not connected his phone to mine so I could know his exact location. What? I have every right don't I?

I stopped running when I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and say it was Dohyun. I quickly picked it up.

"Hello? Dohyun!? Where are you? Are you ok-"

"Minhyuk! H-help me-AAHHHH stop!!"

"Dohyun! What-"

"Park minhyuk. Dohyuns boyfriend since 5th grade. Lives in Xst and phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx. Am I right?"

My eyes widened....who the fuck is this guy?

"W-who the fuck are you? Where's dohyun??"

The man chuckled.

"Oh you poor boy. You're pretty boyfriend is safe. Well for now. We have a request for you Mr. Park."

"And why the fuck would I accept a request from you!?"

"Because if you don't, you won't see your boyfriend ever again. Simple."

My eyes widened....

"What do you want from me?"

"Now that's the spirit boy. So, I heard that you're the son of the man who killed Dohyuns Father. Am I right?"

I simply cleared my throat. "What does my father have to do with this?"

"Well since youre the person Dohyun wanted to kill in the first place, but failed, we will do it instead. So it's either we kill you or dohyun. You decide if you show up to the location that we will send over message so we can meet up and 'make a decision'. NO! DONT SHOW UP MINH-AAH FUCK!"

My eyes widened even more at Taekooks voice and felt anger rushing. through my veins

"When and where?"

-----
I am dead, this book is going to the toilet - p.hs