018

After school, Minhyuk waited for his daddy to pick him up. As he was waiting he saw Dohyun walking to the other side.

"Dohyun! Annyeong!" Minhyuk grinned and waved at him

Dohyun then looked his way and grinned back. "Oh, annyeong Minhyuk!!"

Dohyun ran up to him and hugged him. Minhyuk was shocked in a good way but he hugged back almost instantly. Dohyun blushed at his sudden actions and quickly pulled away.

"Oh M-mianhae minhyuk.." he mumbled and looked down

Minhyuk laughed, "Hehe it's okay dohyunie~""

"D-dohyunie?" Dohyun looked ar hin while still blushing

"Yeah lol. That will be your nickname!" Minhyuk giggled and ruffled his hair under his beanie but stooped when he felt dohyuns ears...

"You're a hybrid too?" He then whsipered making dohyuns eyes widen.

"W-what? Y-you are too?! I thought we couldnt tell anyone!" He put his hands on his mouth as minhyuk smiled.

"Well, it doesnt count if were both hybrids." He giggled and they both shrugged it off

"Oh how old are you by the way?" Dohyun asked him

"Oh I'm 7! I was born in October!" Minhyuk smiled

"Really!? I'm also 7! But I was born in December." Dohyun pouted a bit at the fact that he was younger.

Minhyuk was about to reply until he saw his daddy parking by.

"Oh! My daddy is here! I'll see you tomorrow Dohyunie!" He grinned at him he walked towards his daddy's car

Dohyun blushed at the nickname once again and waved. "O-okay. Bye minhyuk hyung!"

Minhyuk stopped walking and turned around to see dohyun looking down at his feet blushing.

"Haha cutie!" With that minhyuk left dohyun blushing like crazy. He finally got in the car.

"Hi daddy!" He greeted yoongi

"Hey baby boy. How was school?" Yoongi asked as he was driving.

"It's was great! Dohyun is now my friend!" Minhyuk grinned

"well you can tell us more about your friend when we get home okay baby?" Yoongi chuckled

Minhyuk nodded excitedly. They finally got home after a few minutes and Minhyuk ran inside the house while Yoongi just walked in calmly.

"Appa!!" Minhyuk ran to jimin and jumped on him while hanging onto him like a koala

"Hi my little kitten!" Jimin kissed Yoomin in the forehead while smiling softly.

"Yah. Where's my kiss?!"  Jimin and Yoonmin looked up at a puty Yoongi.

"Haha come here." Jimin chuckled. Yoongi leaned in and pecked Jimin on the lips.

"Ah I missed my two loves! I was all alone here!" Jimin pouted

Minhyuk and Yoongi chuckled.

"Don't worry appa! I'm here now!" Minhyuk told him.

Jimin chuckled and carried minhyuk to the living room while yoongi followed. Minhyuk sat down in between both his dads while his feet hung from the couch.

"So little kitten, tell us about your friend." Yoongi began to pet him

"Oh yeah! He's name is dohyun! Kim dohyun!" Minhyuk said while smiling widely.

Both Jimin and yoongis eyes widened......

"K-Kim?" Jimin looked at him making minhyuk nod.

"Minhyuk-ah. You're not allowed to hang out with that boy!"

To be Continued

---
Oh my gawd. -p.hs