016

6 months later ||

Jimin and Yoongi were both sitting in the couch watching tv while cuddling. Jimin had his head on yoongis chest while Yoongi hugged him and placed a hand around Jimins belly and rubbed it softly. Suddenly, Yoongi began to feel small kicks on Jimins belly. Jimin let out a small groan and every kick. He stood up and grabbed his belly in pain as he frowned.

Yoongi began to worry. "Jimin, are you okay?"

Jimin began to breath heavily. "Y-Yoongi...t-the baby's coming!"

Yoongis eyes widened. He picked Jimin up bridal style and rushed to the car.

At the hospital||

"Okay Mr. Park, this will be painful, but we need you ti be strong." The doctor said before he began to cut jimins stomach open

Jimin began to scream in pain while Yoongi help his hand tightly. "You're doing good baby. It'll all be over soon okay?"

After a few minutes, they all heard a baby crying.

"Congratulations! It's a boy!" The doctor smiled at them.

Yoongi quickly took the baby from his hands. "T-thank you so much doctor!" He bowed slighty but frowned when the nurses took the baby to clean him up.

After another few but long minutes, the nurses closed jimin back up and the doctor, with the nurses following, left leaving Yoongi and Jimin alone in the room with their baby.

"Yah. Let me see our baby!!" Jimin

Yoongi chuckled and handed the baby to jimin. "It's a beautiful babyboy..... what's his name gonna be?"

Jimin thought for a minute. "What about Minhyuk? Park Minhyuk?"

Yoongi smiled and nodded. "I love it."

Yoongi leaned in kissing Jimin and baby Minhyuk in the forehead.

"Lets go home my babies."

To be Continued

---
No words - p.hs