019

Minhyuks eyes widened.  "What? Why daddy?"

"Minhyuk, don't question daddy... You're just not allowed to be with that boy." Jimin sighed

Minhyuk began to sob. Jimin got worried and tried to hug him but minhyuk pushed him. Yoongis eyes widened and felt anger rising inside him.

"Minhyuk! Dont you EVER hit or push your appa!!" Yoongi raised his voice at him.

The whole room went silent. Yoongi rarely screams or gets mad. Minhyuk simply got up and went to his room. He began to cry loudly.

"Why would they say that? They know I've never had a friend before....." He began to cry more and more.

Jimin looked at Yoongi with wide eyes. "Yah why did you scream at him?!"

"Didn't you see him?! He pushed you! He hurt you!" Yoongi argued.

"He didn't hurt me Yoongi he's a kid! He's our kid!" Jimin glared at him.

Jimin and Yoongi kept fighting for a few minutes. Jimin ended the conversation by going to his room and slamming the door. Yoongi ran his hand through his hair roughly and sighed.

"Maybe he's not his son.....maybe." he mumbled hoping its not the same Kim.

The next day.....

Minhyuk woke up still sad because of what happened the day before. Once he got to school and saw dohyun he ran up to him.

"Dohyunie!" He wanted to tear up

Dohyun  turned around and smiled weakly. "Oh, annyeong minhyuk hyung.."

Minhyuk noticed the sadness in his eyes and began to worry. "Oh what's wrong dohyunie?"

Dohyun shook his head but suddenly began to sob. Minhyuk didn't know what to do.

"D-dohyunie.."

"My mom said you're dad killed my appa!"

To be Continued

----
Oh shit 0o0 - p.hs