011

Yoongi woke up a few hours after Jimin had left him there, hard, on the bed. He stood up and went downstairs and looked for Jimin but..... he wasn't anywhere to he found. Yoongi started panicking. He ran and searched through the whole house but no sign of jimin. Yoongi screamed Jimins name but all he heard was his echo back. Yoongi was now really panicking. He wanted to call Jimin but jimin had no phone. Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair angrily and began to think hard where he could be. Then his eyes widened. I know where he is.....

Meanwhile

Jimin was scared like hell. All he remembered was someone knocking and suddenly everything went black. He woke up to pitch blackness surrounding him. He was sitting on the hard concrete floor. He wasn't blindfolded nor handcuffed. But his biggest fear is places pitch black. He suddenly felt a few little kicks in his belly. He wrapped his arms around his stomach and rubbed it gently as he teared up.

"Don't worry baby. Everything is going to be alright." He whispered as he began shaking.

He suddenly heard someone chuckle from across the room making quickly sit up straight and his ears twitched. The lights turned on and imins eyes widened at the sight of Taehyung smirking. He backed further into the wall as Taehyung took many steps closer.

"Is this little kitty scared? Aw poor fella.." he laughed in his low voice

Jimins ears dropped and his tail wrapped around his waist. Jimin stopped as he hit the wall. Taehyung pulled jimin up by the hair and  slammed him more onto the wall causing Jimin to whine in pain. His arms were still gripped tightly to his stomach making Taehyung look down and laugh.

"Ah so you two fucked already huh?" He looked at back at his face but jimin just looked away.

Taehyung laughed once again. "Slut."

Jimin looked at him with his eyes widened. Taehyung suddenly punched him.

"You took her away! You took my everything away!" He yelled at him while breathing heavily. Jimin simply choked on his sobs and started shaking even more

"Now I'll take away yours.." taehyung laughed like a maniac and lifted his fist in the air, aiming for Jimins stomach.

"I'll make you pay you little piece of shit..."

To be Continued

---
I hope you liked it! -p.hs