015

It's been 2 whole hours since Yoongi left Jimin upstairs screaming for him. Yoongi was sitting down on the couch the whole time. He then sighed, stood up, and went upstairs.

"I should go to him now, he's probably desperate to cum right now." He chuckled and went upstairs

Yoongi opened the door and a big bulge immediately formed in his pants at the sight of jimin sweating and panting heavily moaning around like crazy.

"Y-Yoongi! I-I want to c-cum! T-take it off!!" Jimin begged yoongi desperately.

Yoongi went up to him, turned him around and slapped his ass really hard causing Jimin to scream through the pillow.

"Who said you could call me by my name huh baby? Call me daddy.." he chuckeld

"D-daddy! P-please take them out!" Jimin whined

Yoongi smirked and took both the cock ring and the buttplug out. Before jimin could turn around Yoongi uncuffed him and placed him on his legs and arms. He leaned in to Jimins neck and started sucking on it while his hands moved to Jimins dick and started jerking him off at a very fast pace.

"D-daddy!!" Jimin instantly moaned and threw his head back in pleasure. Yoongi could feel jimins dick twitch

"Daddy I'm c-comi--" Before Jimin could finish his sentence he came.

Yoongis hand jerked him off a few more seconds with his hand full of Jimins cum while he panted heavily. Yoongi turned jimin back to his original position with his back flat on the bed. He pulled down his own pants along with his boxers. His big length was as hard as Jimins. Jimin quickly placed his legs around yoongis waist while Yoongi jerked himself off a little before placing his dick outside of Jimins already penetrated pink hole.

"Jimin, even though this is your punishment, I will still let you decide since you are pregnant. Is it okay to do this? Will you feel okay?" Yoongi looked at him

Jimin quickly nodded. He needed Yoongi now.

"Okay, but I won't go easy on you... you've been a bad kitten you know..." yoongi mumbled

He hovered over Jimin and went in without warning. Jimin scratched yoongis back as the pain went through his whole body. Yoongi started thrusting into him at a very fast pace. Jimin scrunched his face at the pleasure Yoongi was giving him.

"Fuck baby youre so tight!" Yoongi groaned in pleasure

"Hhaaaaahh daddy f-faster! Faster!" Jimin begged him

"As you wish princess." Yoongi chuckled and sped up his thrusts.

Jimin then screamed in pleasure while Yoongi hid his face into Jimins neck crook.

"D-daddy I'm c-coming again!!!" Jimin groaned

"M-me too baby..." yoongi mumbled "Scream my name baby..." he then whispered

After a few more thrusts both jimin and Yoongi came screaming each other's name.

Yoongi fell next to jimin. Both of them panting heavily before facing each other.

"Yoongi...." jimin mumbled half asleep because of all the exhaustion

"Remember, this was your punishment for not pleasuring me enough when we kissed." Yoongi chuckeld

Jimin blushed remembering what had happened when his friends were here. His really penetrated hole dripping yoongis cum. Yoongi turned Jimin around and pulled him into a back hug. He hid his head in Jimins crook of his neck.

"I love you chimchim..." he mumbled causing jimin to stay silent for a few seconds before smiling.

"I love you too suga.." he giggled

Yoongi looked at jimin confused. "Suga?"

"What? Am I not allowed to give you any nicknames too?" Jimin munbled

Yoongi chuckled and hid his head back into Jimins neck. "No it's fine. Call me whatever you want baby."

Jimin simply smiled "Good night suga."

"Good night chimchim."

With that both of the drifted off to sleep.

To be Continued

---
So, if you're re-reading this you might be confused on what happened to all the chapters..... well, they still exist, I'm just rewriting them :) I hope you enjoyed. - p.hs