024

"D-dad?! W-what the hell are you doing here?!" Minhyuk was in complete shock while jimins eyes widened.

"Minhyuk! Language!!" He glared at him

"Yeah yeah whatever! What the hell is this man doing here?!" Minhyuk asked again

"Yah! I'm your father! Respect your father boy!" Yoongi scolded him while stepping in.

Minhyuk scoffed. "F-father? FATHER?! YOU LEFT 10 YEARS AGO BECAUSE YOU WERE AFRAID! WE HAD TO LIE WHEN THE COPS CAME FOR YOU JUST BECAUSE OF DOHYUNS FATHER! IF YOU WERE A FATHER YOU WOULDVE NEVER LEFT ME AND YOUR APPA!!" Minhyuk yelled at him while yoongi just glared at him holding back his needs to slap him.

"Enough! Both talk in the living room. Talk your problems out. Minhyuk, try to understand your father... please, for me yea baby?" Jimin sighed.

With that Jimin went upstairs. Minhyuk just rolled his eyes and sat on the couch while Yoongi sat next to him.

"Why are you here? Why now?!" Minhyuk didnt even look at him.

"What do you think I'm here for?! I'm not here as a visit. I came back. After today I will stay here again." Yoongi replied.

"Just because the police is not looking for you doesn't mean you could come back..." minhyuk crossed his eyes.

"Son.... you want to know the real reason of why I left?" Yoongi sighed. "You remember your appa told you about how dohyuns dad tried to kill you both? Well, Jungkook knew what Taehyung was going to do to you and Jimin. He didn't like it. He tried to stop Taehyung but Taehyung hurt him and Dohyun. Jungkook was pregnant at that time too so Taehyungs violence almost killed dohyun and possibly Jungkook too. Jungkook was forced to say that he was going to sue me for killing Taehyung because Taehyungs family was right next to him pointing guns at him. When he got some time alone, he called me and told me everything. He told me to run away, not from the police, but from the people Taehyung sent to kill me. I was the only one who ran away because they wouldn't be able to hurt you and jimin if you two were alone in the house. If they found me with you two, I would've risked yours and appas life too. I'm sorry for leaving son..." yoongi mumbled. Minhyuk teared up but was still trying to take in everything he was just told.

"A-Appa--" He got cut off by hearing screams from upstairs. His eyes widened when he saw jimin pulling dohyun by the ear.

"Minhyuk!!! Why was this boy in your room?!" Jimin asked confused

The second he saw how jimin was hurting him he rushed to them and pulled Dohyun away from jimins grip.

"Appa! You're hurting my Dohyunie.." he mumbled.

Everyone's eyes widened... minhyuk mentally slapped himself for saying that in front of his parents..

"W-what?" Both jimin and yoongi looked at them cofnused.

Minhyuk sighed, "dad, appa, this is dohyun... Jungkooks son... Taehyungs son... my boyfriend."

To be Continued

---
Shook :| -p.hs