004

Jimins eyes widened. He was still hard somehow and he didn't know why. He has never done something like this before. He didn't know what to do or how to react, so he quickly grabbed the notebook at the side and started writing with shaky hands.

Yoongi, what are you doing?

"Jimin, I know that it has been less than a day since we've met. But you make me want to take care of you. I really want to help you." Yoongi leaned in and kissed Jimin passionately not even giving him time to respond.

Jimin didn't know how to kiss and it was obvious, making Yoongi chuckle since he thought it was cute. Jimin blushed in embarrassment. It was his first kiss. His first time. Yoongi placed wet kisses all over Jimins neck before moving down to his chest until he reached his pants. He noticed how hard jimin was. Jimin covered his face in embarrassment but Yoongi quickly pulled his hands away.

"Don't. I want to see how much pleasure I give you." He chuckled a bit making jimin blush again.

Yoongi went back to unzipping Jimins pants before leaving Jimin just in his boxers. Yoongi smiled when he noticed how the tent in his boxers was a little wet and started rubbing Jimins dick slowly.

"Wet for me already huh?" He chuckled.

Jimin moaned lowly as he gripped on the bed sheets at the pleasure. He needed Yoongi inside him right this second! Yoongi knew how much jimin wanted him so he decided to tease him. He took out his dick from his boxers and licked the tip that was already leaking precum. Jimin moaned again making Yoongi go crazy before putting his whole mouth around Jimins dick. Jimin arched his back the second Yoongi started bobbing his head up and down at a faster rate and it didn't take long for Jimins cum to fill the inside of yoongis mouth. After swallowing everything, yoongi went up and kissed him. The kiss was rough yet passionate and soon after Yoongi began stripping in front of Jimin. Jimins eyes widened at the big bulge in yoongis boxers. 'He's so big!' Jimin thought.

"Enjoying the view?" Yoongi smirked making Jimin just look away blushing again.

Jimin got startled when Yoongi pulled him back and hovered over him. He knew what Yoongi was going to do so he grabbed the notebook again.

Yoongi wait! I know I'm a guy but I'm still a hybrid. I can get pregnant.

Yoongi just chuckled. "It's fine by me. But if you want me to stop, just-"

Yoongi got cut off by Jimin shaking his head and pulling him for a kiss making him smirk. "I'm going in okay?" Yoongi warned.

Jimin nodded and moaned lowly when Yoongi was entering him. Once Yoongi was fully inside Jimin, he looked at him making jimin nod saying he could move. Yoongi went slow at first, but he picked up the pace eventually. He had one hand holding jimins waist tightly as the other explored his whole body and eventually made it's way to jimins dick and started to pump it for more pleasure. Jimin arched his back in pleasure.

"A-ah oh my god! Y-yo-Yoongi!" Jimin moaned loudly.

Yoongi was in his own world to realize Jimin had talked. After a while Yoongi came inside of Jimin while jimin came once again all over yoongis hand. Once yoongi pulled out, he fell next to Jimin panting heavily as well as jimin. Yoongi turned to Jimin and kissed him one last time before giving him a back hug and after a few minutes Yoongis eyes widened..

"J-jimin!" He called him

Jimin turned around and faced him with a confused face.

"Jimin....Y-you TALKED!"

To be Continued

---

I hope you liked it! I'm really sorry I couldn't upload! I was at the hospital and I couldn't have anything! I'm really so sorry! - p.hs