008

Jimins eyes widened. His eyes filled with tears of joy instantly nodding and hugged Yoongi tightly hidding his crying face in yoongis chest. Jimin was happy to hear that he'll get out of that hell place he was in. Yoongi smiled softly. He gave Jimin a kiss in the forehead.

"Lets go jiminie. Let's get out of here. Far away. No more fear, no more depression. You and me only." He whispered.

They both stood up and left the room. Jimin never looked back. Surprisingly, no one noticed they even left.... they left the building and got inside yoongis car.

1 hour later....

Yoongi unlocked the front door and let Jimin in first. Jimin walked in and his eyes widened.....wow his house is as big as his dick wait what the fuck?! Wait What am I thinking?!!! Yoongi looked at him and laughed a little.

"It's not much but it's big enough for me." He chuckled.

Jimin shook his head saying it was alright. In about 15 minutes Yoongi had shown Jimin everything in his house. They were now sitting in the couch searching for a good channel on the tv.

"Y-Yoongi..." jimin looked at him

Yoongis eyes widened at Jimins sudden voice.

"Yes Jimin?" He smiled at him

"Thank you." Jimin mumbled.

Yoongi tilted his head, "For what?"

"For everything." Jimin whispered.

Yoongi just smiled at him.

To be Continued
---
Boring af sorry😑 - p.hs