003

Jimin looked at Yoongi with a blank expression again on his face.

Yoongi looked down. "S-sorr--"

Jimin grabbed his phone cutting him off and started typing slowly before he gave him his phone.

It's a long story. When I was like 13 or 14 my parents died. Since I didn't have any family other than my parents, I was given to another family. I tried my best to be happy and fit in with them, but they thought I was crazy because every night I would go cry outside. They called me insane and brought me here. They told the workers that I was crazy and insane, they said I was dangerous. After that, I never talked to anyone. What's the reason to talk? They won't believe me anyways. It's been about 7 years of complete silence.

Jimin saw how Yoongi had tears in his eyes. Jimin quickly shook his head and shook Yoongi signaling not to cry.

"I'm sorry jimin. Why didn't you tell any of the workers when you came?"

Jimin just looked down. Yoongi could understand a little.

"Jimin, uh we need to get back inside." He sighed a bit.

Jimin looked at him and nodded. After they went inside, Jimin laid down in his bed while Yoongi just stood there looking at him before he sat down on the bed. And after a while, Jimin and Yoongi slowly feel asleep.

1 hour later...

Jimin woke up seeing Yoongi sleeping next to him. His eyes widened but smiled after. He liked seeing Yoongi. His sleepy face. How he talks. Everything. Jimin went back to his blank face after all those thoughts. He sat up and saw his tail next to him. He suddenly had an idea. He turned to Yoongi and smirked before he began to tickle Yoongi with his tail.

Yoongi's POV ||

I got woken up by someone tickling me. I was laughing so fucking hard that I had tears in my eyes. I couldn't see the person tickling me though.

"STOP PLEASE STOP! I-IM VERY TICKLISH STOP!" I almost yelled as I laughed

Suddenly the tickling stopped. I took deep breaths to calm myself down. Since I should see more clearly now, I took a look at who was tickling me. My eyes widened. Jimin was tickling me. But he was just sitting down on the bed looking at me as if he had doen nothing.

"Jimin! W-why did you tickle me?!" I asked surprised. I wasnt complaining though.

Jimin just looked at me and shrugged. He then stood up and went to the bathroom.

No ones POV ||

Jimin quickly went to the bathroom slamming the door. Yoongi was confused. Jimin leaned on the bathroom door and started breathing heavily. He suddenly felt his pants getting tighter... 'WHY NOW JIMIN?! WHY?!' He thought to himself. He didn't want jerk off knowing that Yoongi might hear him and he already tried to clam down but he couldn't. Yoongi on the other side, was still confused.

"What the fuck? He stood up so quickly..." he mumbled to himself

He slowly walked to the bathroom and was about to knock but stopped after hearing moans coming from the inside. 'WHAT THE HELL?! IS JIMIN MOANING?!' Yoongi was shocked. But somehow hearing jimin moaning made him hard. He looked down at the big bulge forming in his pants and began to breathe heavily. All Yoongi wanted was to be inside of Jimin right this second...

"J-jimin!" He gulped.

He turned on the door knob and noticed that it was unlocked. He then ran inside just to see Jimin sitting in the floor still holding his dick with his hand full of his cum trembling a bit. His eyes widened and his face turned red from the embarrassment.

"Jimin...." yoongi mumbled licking his lips.

The second they locked eyes with each other yoongi suddenly dragged him to the bed throwing him on it. Yoongi hovered over him having their faces only inches apart. Jimins heart beat faster and faster..

"Jimin...... what are you doing to me?"

To be Continued

-----

Sorry if it's boring. Smut coming up next! Thank you for reading! - p.hs