Chapter 15

"Perfect."

Katniss finished curling the last of my ponytail, Cinna brushing on the last bit of blush.

"Ah yes, pink and prim," Figs glowed.

She took my hand as I hopped off the tall chair, leading me out to the doors of the lobby.

"My crew and I will be boarding a boat instead of a train, so we'll get to the island a few hours late. But no worries, just remember to get food and rest once you get there, the trip will only take two hours, this train is much faster."

She kissed my cheek as I stepped onto the train, her eyes filled with hope. All the tributes this time will be boarding the same train. I walked down the aisle trying to find everyone.

"Cara!" Lily shouted from her seat. I skipped over to her, slumping down in the seat next to her. The seating arrangements this time were in a "u" shape, a row of three seats across from another row of three seats connected by another row of three seats, one side empty for easy access to get in and out. I kicked my legs up onto the coffee table in the center. Cinna had dressed me in black leggings with my usual black boots. I got to pick out my top this time, a thin white tank top with a long camo cardigan that went down to my crotch.

"Hah, now that's how you wear leggings," Lily commented sarcastically, pointing at me and then at Miley a few seats down, wearing a short crop top with leggings that were way too sheer.

"Gross," I shivered.

"What's up bitches." Mike pushed Kyle out the way as he rounded the table to sit next to Lily. Kyle slumped down across from me.

"COME ON JACK!"

I peeked my head up, trying to see what was happening. Kristen came dashing down the aisle moments later, Jack being dragged along on the floor.

"God, man." She stepped over the table, sitting next to Mike. Jack stood up and brushed himself off before Kyle scooted over next to Kristen so that Jack would have the outer seat.

"What happened?" I asked, looking over at the beaten up Jack.

"I told him to sit with us but he wanted to sit with Brooklyn--"

"Again," Lily coughed.

"Yeah! And then when he wouldn't listen I of course well...you saw." Kristen gestured over.

"Thanks for scraping my knees," he spit.

"If you don't shut up I'm throwing you in the middle of Jason and Miley," I snapped at him.

"What?" He turned around, spotting Jason leaning up on Miley pressed up on the window.

"HAH, DO IT CARA!" Kristen shrieked hysterically.

"Bully," Jack dropped his head.

"Well then," Mike sighed. "How the hell are we going to kill anyone when this bitch is all over Brooklyn."

"Um," Jack stammered.

"I can't kill him, he's too hot," Kristen teased, her fingers forming quotation marks in the air.

"I am so done with y'all, if you make fun of me one more time I'm leaving y'all for him and Jo."

"Looks like the little pretty princess is having a tantrum," I smirked.

"Haha good one!" Mike leaned over to high five me.

"So done with y'all." Jack slumped down in his seat, twiddling his thumbs.

"So anyways, once we get in the arena I decided that I think we should--"

"WAIT!" Jack raised one hand up while using the other to shush Mike.