The Country Boy and The City Girl

Daniella's POV

Could I have been any more of a child?! There was no reason to be so spastic! He was in his boxers! Kinda the same as if he were in swim trunks!

My heart fluttered at the mental picture...

Stop! Gosh, Danni, you are getting yourself all worked up over nothing!

Oh... But he was something in those boxers alright...

"Argh!" I clenched my teeth as I struggled internally. Why did he have to make me so frazzled?! Why couldn't he be just semi-hot instead of Hollister model worthy?

Now that wouldn't be any fun would it...

Shut up! I practically almost stripped my boyfriend down right in front of me! No...I did strip my boyfriend down right in front of me... It was so not appropriate!

But you secretly enjoyed it...

I couldn't help but know my inner voice was right. I lose all control around him, which isn't safe or responsible. I had no idea what the next kiss would make me wanna do or remember any clue as to what morals were when that time came. Being so close to him was dangerously addictive. It isn't healthy to feel that drawn to someone. Ever. It was like he was a black hole pulling me in and once I got there no one knows what might happen. It felt so wrong but so right all at once and it made my head spin in a confused lovesick blur...

But I didn't care. I loved every on the edge feeling he gave me and I wasn't about to back down.

I sat down on the couch to relax until I heard my phone ring. I accepted the opportunity for a distraction and picked it up. "Hello?" I answered, hearing my voice echo into the other end. Mark spoke up.

"Does he have any idea?"

I could hear the excitement in his voice as I grinned. "Not a clue. That fake History paper was genius. Now I can get him out of the house to set up for the party with Mac."

"He might get pissed that we did all that fake work when he finds out though," he laughed. I picked up a chunk of my hair and studied the split ends for something to do.

"Turn it in anyway. Who knows, maybe Mr. Swerenton will give you guys some points?" I added. We agreed, hung up, and I tossed my phone back on the couch. I was so excited for this party. It was going to be a riot.

"Who was that?" Jason asked as he crutches into the living room wearing my dad's sweats I had laid out for him.

"Mark," I replied with a peppy tone. I jumped up and skipped over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hair was still a bit wet as the cold water dripped on my now goose bumped skin. "He's on his way to get you."

"History is stupid. Why don't I just blow it off?" he smirked mischievously.

I jumped back with panicked eyes. "No!"

"What's the matter, jumpy?" he raised a humored eyebrow in my direction. Crap! I quickly thought of an excuse to cover it up.

"School work is too important, Jason. You shouldn't let yourself get behind with graduation being only a couple months away..." His expression looked convinced and I almost sighed with relief as he agreed.

"I know. I know."

I threw on a cute smile and winked at him. "Danni always knows best." I stood up on my tiptoes and kissed him flirtatiously, teasing him a bit as I made my way down his neck slowly. It clearly drove him crazy as I felt him swallow in a hard gulp. Im not going to pretend like I wasn't feeling a teeny bit triumphant for driving him as crazy as he drove me sometimes. I slid a hand tenderly under his shirt against his abs. I liked to play a bit too.