Itzel and Harry: We Can't Be Together.

Dear God, here's another one. Listening to music while doing this, which helps me type faster and not get sidetracked. Sort of stupid, but the world can't revolve without music. Yes, I'm so intense. ;) Onwards! 

Lana xx

# # # # 

Itzel and Harry: We Can't Be Together.

{Harry's POV}

"Harry!" Margaret's sharp voice entered the room. I sighed, looking up at our manager. I detested our manager, in fact, all the boys did. It was hard not to hate the fierce, demanding woman. 

"Hey, Margaret!" I smiled sweetly. "Can I help you?"

"I haven't come on social terms, Harry," She said shortly, making me wince at her tone.

"No, you never do," Louis muttered, so only the boys heard. I pursed my lips to suppress a giggle.

"Louis, I have ears," Margaret snapped, making Louis shrink behind Liam. That's the effect our manager had on us. 

"So, what's up?" I asked, putting down my magazine. 

"What is up, is this. You have to break up with that..that girlfriend of yours."

"Itzel?!" I shot up from my place on the sofa as if it was on fire. Anger washed through me. Break up with Itzel? There was no way. 

"Why?" Zayn's voice entered the conversation. 

"Because I have come to the decision that none of you shall have girlfriends while you're in the band." She said sharply. My eyes widened, and Louis and Liam also jumped up, staring at Margaret angrily. 

"WHAT!" We yelled in unison. Margaret seemed unfazed by our shouts. She nodded, briskly leaving the room.

"AND WHAT IF WE DON'T?!" Louis called as a last resort.

"Then, I'll suspend you from tour." 

We all gasped. "The fans wouldn't allow it!" 

"Why do they have to know? They've bought the tickets, we'll just say you're 'sick.' We can get other boybands to fill in." She smirked, then finally left.

Louis, Liam and I all looked at each other, sadness in our eyes.

"She has no respect for the fact that I love Danielle," Liam said quietly. 

"And Eleanor means so much to me. I'll have to break her heart." Louis continued, looking at his shoes. 

"And Itzel...I love her." I said feebly. Niall and Zayn gathered in, rubbing our shoulders to try comfort us. It didn't work. 

# # # # 

"We can't be together," I mumbled to Itzel, my voice cracking. It was eating away at me, how I had to do this. 

"Why?" Itzel breathed, her voice soft and filled with pain.

"Margaret won't let us be together. I'd do anything! Really, if I could help this, I would. You're my world."

Her bottom lip trembled. "Harry, I understand. But I'll never move on."

"You have to, Itzel. You can't waste your precious life mourning over me. Please move on." As much as it pained me to say it, I had to. I couldn't let her pine over me. 

"I love you." She whispered, kissing my cheek. I started to cry as she left. Stupid Margaret. But if I really, truly loved her, which I do.

I'd let her go.