Anna and Harry: We'll Make It Work.

Here you are! I swear, the business nowadays! Anyway, here we are! Up at one to write this for you! ;)

Lana xx 

REALLY wish Amber gets on the computer...or Danielle.

# ~ # ~ # ~ #

Anna and Harry: We'll Make It Work.

Anna POV:

"Hello?" I said, groggily as I answered my phone. Honestly, its a Sunday morning! Can't I sleep in and be woken at a more godly hour, such as noon?

"Anna boo!" I heard Harry's husky voice call down through the phone. I turned over, sitting up as I heard a yelling outside my window. My hands fumbled with the curtains. The curly haired lad was standing outside my house, in the drizzling rain, holding a rose.

"Come to Starbucks?" He grinned. "Date?"

"At.." I checked my digital clock quickly. "Ten fifteen?" 

"Why not?" He smiled. "Besides, I gotta leave for X Factor tomorrow at five AM!"

A sadness filled my soul as I recalled - my beautiful boyfriend was leaving for The XFactor. And since he's a fabulous singer, he'll most likely never come back.

"I can't," I lied, trying to avoid the painful goodbye we'll have to go through. "I've got tennis."

"Anna," Harry looked at me, "You've never picked up a tennis racket in your life."

"Shut up, you," I winked. "Okay, but Mum's never going to let me. I have to babysit for her later, she wants to make sure I don't over-schedule or something."

"Slip out the window, daredevil," Harry smirked, holding his arms out. "I'll catch you."

"Don't be daft," I muttered as I got dressed. Within five minutes I was ready, and sat on the window sill.

"Are you sure?" I called, uncertainly.

"I go to the gym!" Harry said proudly, raising his shirt to show off his chest. "HURRY, it's raining harder!"

I slipped off the window sill, hurtling towards the ground. Harry caught me. Laughter bubbled from my lips. He shrugged off his JW hoodie and placed it over my head, taking my hand as we ran from the rain. 

The door to Starbucks was open as he yanked me in. His curls were sopping wet, making him look adorable.

"Table...for two," Hazza panted, and the waitress pointed to one in the corner.

"So -" Harry started, butI held up my hand.

"We should," I nodded. His eyebrows drew together in confusion.

"Should what?"

"Break up," I mumbled. 

"WHAT?!" He exclaimed, loudly. 

"I mean, with you at XFactor, you won't be home, and you'll attract girls and, and.."

"You think I'll forget all about you?" Harry looked hurt. "Gimme credit, babe."

"So you won't forget?" I concluded, relieved.

"How could I forget you, Anna? You're the most precious thing in my life. I love everything about you. Remember the time when it was raining and I kissed the drops off your nose?"

I smiled at the memory. "Yeah, that was cheesy."

"I love you and you mean the world. Everything I have you're welcome to, including my heart. Anyway, you've already taken that."

"Okay, okay!" I laughed, blushing. "Cut the movie drama and kiss me!"

"Gladly," Harry murmured.